X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Ruben Paycut? Why he's the best

I hope this organization doesn't play itself and ask Brown to take a cut in pay. Mr. consistency will be insulted and will take that trip North to NE. He is a pro bowl lineman, our most experienced, our best run blocker, and since he will make that trip to Hawaii he must be the best pass blocker (who can tell in that mess). Ruben has said he wants to stay but dont take that as a willingness not to get paid what he's owed on his contract. I see this staff trying to push the money issue and the Bills losing the best lineman in team history. Say goodbye to the bad guy. ACC UNC Knocks #1 UCONN

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

You've only followed the Bills since about '93 right?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by HenryRules
      Must be - He forgets the likes of Billy Shaw, Joe D., Kent Hull and a number of others. I like Ruben, and I want him to stay, but he's not even the best O lineman on this team anymore.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        Must be - He forgets the likes of Billy Shaw, Joe D., Kent Hull and a number of others. I like Ruben, and I want him to stay, but he's not even the best O lineman on this team anymore.
        Who is the best on the team if not Brown?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• 35Pete
          • Mar 2003

RB is NOT the best lineman we have ever had. Kent Hull? Will Wolford? House Ballard? Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by HenryRules
            I'm old school how about you, and Who is an eight time Pro Bowler. Show the man respect and pay him what we owe. Wilson has a rep. for being Cheap, I dont think he's a CHEAT. ACC ANOTHER #1 GONE

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i really dont like any of your posts very much.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Pro Bowl is a popularity contest for the most part...he continues to get in on name recognition....or do you really think that Tasker should have gotten in the Pro Bowl for special teams when he hardly played special teams at all that year?
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  Glad to Know I have changed your day. You opinion is appreciated but not necessary. Besides who cares what you like? But seriously he is the best and the Eight pro bowls in a row show it. Reguardless of Ruben haters what's the problem with the Pro Bowler?
                  Last edited by juice; 01-18-2004, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

A Big East Fan, let me guess Huskies?

Comment

• HenryRules
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice

I'm old school how about you, and Who is an eight time Pro Bowler. Show the man respect and pay him what we owe. Wilson has a rep. for being Cheap, I dont think he's a CHEAT. ACC ANOTHER #1 GONE
                      The 5 or 6 names that have already been given are a good list to me.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        Pro Bowl is a popularity contest for the most part...he continues to get in on name recognition....or do you really think that Tasker should have gotten in the Pro Bowl for special teams when he hardly played special teams at all that year?
                        It's a popularity contest with the players judging, that's why it is still the measure of excellence in the league not like that spectacle in the NBA. Tasker was respected around the league for his effort on "D" and special teams, thats just the way the players chose to reward his play since he obviously wasn't a Pro Bowler at his position. ACC

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Ruben won't be a HoF lineman. Buffalo has 2 already- Billy Shaw and Joe D. Kent Hull will also make it in.

I'd stick Shaw, Joe D, Reggie McKenzie, Hull, and Wolford ahead of Brown.

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

VT and Vick, I'm sorry, I forgot.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                              Tasker was respected around the league for his effort on "D" and special teams, thats just the way the players chose to reward his play since he obviously wasn't a Pro Bowler at his position. ACC
                              wow.. that is funny.. because tasker played "O".. not "D".. he was a WR.. and a Gunner..

acc, word dog, yo yo, minizel.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X