Sabre Ally
01-18-2004, 10:06 AM
He's here at the zoo for a special event we have going on today. :D

SabreEleven
01-18-2004, 10:10 AM
Is he as sexy in person as he is on TV?

The_Philster
01-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Did he bring Karla or any of the other Ice Girls with him?

Sabre Ally
01-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Dud he bring Karla or any of the other Ice Girls with him?

:shakeno: Is that all you ever think aboot? Besides, this is the frikkin zoo.......how many little kids are gonna want to see cheerleaders?

Sabre Ally
01-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Sabre11
Is he as sexy in person as he is on TV?

You bet! The guy under the costume is not bad, either...but he's wearing a wedding ring. :(

The_Philster
01-18-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
:shakeno: Is that all you ever think aboot? Besides, this is the frikkin zoo.......how many little kids are gonna want to see cheerleaders?

Hey....just gotta check on my girls :up: Now that I have an insider on the Ice Girls, I'm paying closer attention. ;)

Sabre Ally
01-18-2004, 10:33 AM
Hey....just gotta check on my girls :up: Now that I have an insider on the Ice Girls, I'm paying closer attention. ;)

:up: I saw her post in the group.

Ebenezer
01-18-2004, 10:40 AM

you paid for the package to watch the cheerleaders??? playboy is cheaper, ya know. :D

The_Philster
01-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
you paid for the package to watch the cheerleaders??? playboy is cheaper, ya know. :D

:chuckle: I didn't pay for the package at all...I actually haven't seen a Sabres game in a couple of years since I lost Empire. I'd probably go to a Sabres game once in a while if I knew someone there...but the Ice Girls are usually busy. Kinda wish I had gone up a few weeks ago when BG43 asked.

The_Philster
01-18-2004, 10:46 AM
:up: I saw her post in the group.

I was very happy to see her back...and so was clumpy :lol:

Ebenezer
01-18-2004, 10:48 AM
I was very happy to see her back

wow, if her back is that good she must have the face of an angel...:D

The_Philster
01-18-2004, 10:52 AM
wow, if her back is that good she must have the face of an angel...:D
:lol:
Definitely a hottie, IMO and Clumpy can't control himself when he sees her pic

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?postid=469777#post469777

Ebenezer
01-18-2004, 10:54 AM
:lol:
Definitely a hottie, IMO and Clumpy can't control himself when he sees her pic

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?postid=469777#post469777

um...i am going to safely say that neither CP nor you ever have a chance with her...:chuckle:

The_Philster
01-18-2004, 10:56 AM
um...i am going to safely say that neither CP nor you ever have a chance with her...:chuckle:

Who said I was trying ? :idunno:

Ebenezer
01-18-2004, 10:58 AM
Who said I was trying ? :idunno:

:shakeno: do or do not...there is no try.

Sabre Ally
01-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Ok, back to the Sabretooth topic... he got cold wandering around out there and came in here to warm up, so he sat and we chatted a bit. He told me an interesting story....

He has his own room at the Arena, and players who are scratched that night often come in and hang out there. One night when Anaheim was in town, some guys were in there after the game ended. They were watching something on VH1 about Famous Dirty Girls or something to that effect, and the girl being featured at the moment was Anna Kournikova. Just then Fedorov walked into the room, and Anna is on screen kissing Enrique. The guys all laughed and Sergei said a few choice words and left the room. :doh:

shelby
01-18-2004, 12:59 PM
Kewl!

hurls
01-19-2004, 12:53 AM
I don't get along with mascots. I hit Buster Bison after the bastage sprayed me full of that confetti string junk.

SabreEleven
01-19-2004, 01:03 AM
Did you pull out his tongue, also.

Myers57
01-20-2004, 07:45 AM
I've always wanted to meet Sabretooth and I really thought he got the attention he needed with his new Sabres commercial!!! ;)

alyson
01-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Would you ever choose Enrique over Sergei? Ew! She's a moron.
Good story though! A mascot and hockey players hanging out sounds like fun. Now, if he's hanging out in his own room, does he wear the costume?

SkateZilla
01-21-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by alyson
Good story though! A mascot and hockey players hanging out sounds like fun. Now, if he's hanging out in his own room, does he wear the costume?

Ok Thats Like askigin Me if I'd Choose Naa Kournikova Over Britney Spears

:bravo:

SABURZFAN
01-21-2004, 07:27 AM
anybody remember The Butcher?

Earthquake Enyart
01-21-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
anybody remember The Butcher?

I do. Today he's Mike32282. :bigmike2:

SABURZFAN
01-21-2004, 07:35 AM
:lolcry:

alyson
01-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by SkateZilla

Ok Thats Like askigin Me if I'd Choose Naa Kournikova Over Britney Spears

:bravo:

I don't get it? Are you saying they're both good?

SkateZilla
01-22-2004, 10:55 PM

They were watching something on VH1 about Famous Dirty Girls or something to that effect, and the girl being featured at the moment was Anna Kournikova. Just then Fedorov walked into the room, and Anna is on screen kissing Enrique. The guys all laughed and Sergei said a few choice words and left the room. :doh:

the Look On His Face Would've been Priceless Im Sure.

SkateZilla
01-22-2004, 11:04 PM
how In hte Tartarus Does Sergeir Let this Go?

hahaha

Pinciple Interest Screen shots for those who Dont know what Anna Looks Like With Enrique,

http://members.cox.net/dpbelmont/PDVD_002.jpg
http://members.cox.net/dpbelmont/PDVD_003.jpg

Sabre Ally
01-24-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by alyson

She can have them both....I would have kept Pavel Bure! :hubba: :spank: :cp: :drool:

I suppose he wears the costume part of the time in there...it's where he hangs out when he needs a break.

BironsGirl43
01-26-2004, 12:30 AM
I love Sabretooth

I'd pick him over both Enrique and Fedorov.. hahaha.. j/k

Hey Ally.. did Sabretooth try to grope you as well? haha..

SkateZilla
01-26-2004, 05:34 AM
WHen I Was There To Watch Anaheim Get Pelted, Sabre Tooth Repeeled fromt eh Rafter (whoopity Doo)

But when He Finally Got Up to My Section (313, Nose Bleed Section), and Anaheim Fan Threw a Soda At him And it Poped Him IN The Back of the Head, And Being I Was Sitting Next to that Person He Caught a Swift Left Elbow To The Face, and Bloodied his Lip and everything, Suprised the REFs Didnt Call it, WOulda Been A Double Minor. :)