PDA

View Full Version : Nobody is bigger then the Buffalo Bills

BillsFever
01-18-2004, 04:49 PM
It seems like he isn't following up with his tough talk when it comes to Drew Bledsoe.

He said he wouldn't overpay for players that wern't producing. He said he wouldn't break the bank and force possible salary cap trouble over one player.

Now we have a player getting overpaid for his production and nothing is being done about it.

And here we are now about to risk our future salary cap on a player that has given us more TO's then TD's in the 2 years he has been the QB.

Drew Bledsoe is lucky if he has 3 more years left in this league. We wanna build a team around a guy at the end of his career who hasn't had a winning season in 6 years?

Tom Donahoe has lost his mind in this situation. His tough guy talk makes him look weak in his stance with Blew Dredsoe.

Is there anyone out there that believes Drew would get 25 million over the next 3 years on the open market? That's what we're about to pay him if we commit to him.

This is the same guy that gave Kordell Stewart a big contract and stuck with him for too many years so I guess anything is possible.

The_Philster
01-18-2004, 04:50 PM
It's still early in the offseason...plenty of time to re-do his contract. :shakeno:

Dozerdog
01-18-2004, 04:54 PM
If he goes into the 2004 season without a reworked contract I'll worry about it.

Until then, I'm not going to get myself into a tizzy over it

HenryRules
01-18-2004, 05:07 PM
Look, I'm all for blaming TD for stuff ... but this is waaaay to premature to get upset about.

There's only so much that one person can do at one time ... so far the entire offseason (and rightly so) has been spent getting the coaching staff for next season together. I'm sure that once the entire staff is in place, they'll then go over the entire roster as a group. After that, I'd imagine they start to think about contracts.

zone
01-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
It seems like he isn't following up with his tough talk when it comes to Drew Bledsoe.

He said he wouldn't overpay for players that wern't producing. He said he wouldn't break the bank and force possible salary cap trouble over one player.

Now we have a player getting overpaid for his production and nothing is being done about it.

And here we are now about to risk our future salary cap on a player that has given us more TO's then TD's in the 2 years he has been the QB.

Drew Bledsoe is lucky if he has 3 more years left in this league. We wanna build a team around a guy at the end of his career who hasn't had a winning season in 6 years?

Tom Donahoe has lost his mind in this situation. His tough guy talk makes him look weak in his stance with Blew Dredsoe.

Is there anyone out there that believes Drew would get 25 million over the next 3 years on the open market? That's what we're about to pay him if we commit to him.

This is the same guy that gave Kordell Stewart a big contract and stuck with him for too many years so I guess anything is possible.

Dude this is the only topic you ever post on. Drew is a bill and it's going to stay that way. Get over it!