X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jchild178
    • Mar 2003

officials win the game again for NE!

two straight holds on Marcus Pollard that were obvious as Tom Brady being gay! thanks alot fu%^ing refs
  • honey
    • Aug 2002

I cannot believe you can say that. The Patsies actually played great ball today. Get real.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• BillyT92679
      • Jul 2002

Manning was horrible today.
      Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• JayWood
        The Professor
        • Jul 2002

The Colts shot themselves in the foot today, thats why they lost. The refs didnt help in the end but the blame rests on the Colts not the refs.
        When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• jchild178
          • Mar 2003

i never said the colts played good because they played like crap, i already know that! but the refs should have called those holding penalties on that last drive when the colts might have had a chance to score although they probably wouldnt have by the way they played the whole game....oh yea try reading what i said next time, theres an idea!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Colts played like crap but the refs did screw them at the end. The last hold was blatant. No matter how bad the colts played They may be playing overtime right now if the refs did their job at the end of the game.

Comment

• Pride
              • Jul 2002

Yep, Pats beat the hell out of the colts... no question... no asterisks next to this game in the stat sheet.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

I hate the :angry:ing Refs! They sealed this game for New England! Everyone knows Marcus Pollard was getting beaten up and held. It was sooo ****ing obvious! The only way you can win against the Patriots, if you also account for the 13th man...NFL Referees.

Comment

• zone
                  No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                  • Oct 2003

The pats definitly kick there ass on D there offense did nothing in the second half, for the second week in a row. I am glad weis in not our coach.
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                    Yep, Pats beat the hell out of the colts... no question... no asterisks next to this game in the stat sheet.

Huh? How is winning by only a TD despite getting 4 int's kicking the hell out of them? Manning made bad decisions. Thats what cost the colts this game

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zone
                      . I am glad weis in not our coach.

Me too! They sucked in the red zone today against a bad colts defense.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                        Huh? How is winning by only a TD despite getting 4 int's kicking the hell out of them? Manning made bad decisions. Thats what cost the colts this game
                        EXACTLY! Is it just me or does anyone else feel sick watching the freaking Patriots accept their AFC Trophy?

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

the ref blunder that got me ripped, was calling the incomplete. Sorry man, but when you catch the ball, take two steps and have it in your possession for at least 3 seconds, how is that an incomplete?
                          But because they call it that, Colts don't get the first down & Manning throws another interception.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282

EXACTLY! Is it just me or does anyone else feel sick watching the freaking Patriots accept their AFC Trophy?
                            I changed the channel!
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                              the ref blunder that got me ripped, was calling the incomplete. Sorry man, but when you catch the ball, take two steps and have it in your possession for at least 3 seconds, how is that an incomplete?
                              But because they call it that, Colts don't get the first down & Manning throws another interception.
                              Yeah, that one made me pissed too. The guy had possession and it was ruled COMPLETE, but another REF who was yards away (who must've been getting paid by ****ing Kraft, overruled it and called it incomplete!

Comment

Working...
                              X