X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

i will never complain about our wr again after watching philly's

They are by far the worst wr's in the nfl... No doubt i would cut pinkston and make thrash a 3rd down wr.. they better go get T.O. AND MAYBE JACKSON WHILE THERE AT IT.....

BMAX

Josh reed rules......
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Mitchell is the only one who consistantly makes some plays and he should be a #2 WR. The rest of them don't even deserve to be playing. If they got an every down back (commitee approach sucks) and a solid #1 WR, the Eagles would be scary.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I expected Philly to make a run at Peerless when he was tagged by us. I bet they wish they had now

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

Sal Palotonio said McNabb pushed for Kevin Johnson when he was available for trade but Reid said no...The two have a history together at Syracuse. Reid really screwed up. Philly WRs suck..

Comment

• zone
          No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
          • Oct 2003

Thrash was so scared to even run his routes after the first quater..... Did he even catch a pass all game?
          www.blzbus.com

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
            • Mar 2003

Blame the Eagle's cheap ass owner. They've lost player after player to FA the last 3 seasons and didn't replace one. They are still something like 8 mil under the cap for this year! They could have gone out and improved the team but didn't.

Reid has done a remarkable job all things considered.

That said, what's worse than losing 4 straight SB's? Losing 3 straight Conference Championships!!!!! Ha Ha Ha
            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

They were pitiful, weren't they!
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
              X