PDA

View Full Version : Jump Aboard the "Carolina Gonna Kick Some A$$" Bandwagon

JayWood
01-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Alright i think we are all on the same page here when i say that i dont know if there is any other team in the NFL that i hate more than the patsies. Living here i have to put up with there arrogant fans everyday, and now that they are back in the super bowl ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! So iam starting the carolina Bandwagon. it only runs for two weeks, and actually ends February 1, 2004 in Houston. Come the 2nd, screw em all and lets go BILLS!!!! So can i make reservations for anyone else

LETS GO Panthers!!!! John Fox you defensive genius get the boys ready...The Buffalo are ready to roam with the Panthers!!!

Michael82
01-18-2004, 09:09 PM
Let's go Panthers! You were all over McNabb, let's see if you can do the same thing to Brady! :snicker:

Dozerdog
01-18-2004, 09:46 PM
After long thought-

I'm going to root for the Patsies in 2 weeks.

As much as i hate to admit it, This is the best coached tem BY FAR in the NFL. No detail or stone unturned.

Look at the Colts onside kick. While they huddled up, the Pats knew what was going to happen!!! Lots of teams would have spread out into normal KR mode, or even in onside mode. These guys didn't fall for it- as long as they were bunched up for the huddle- the Pats clustered in the center of the field as well.

I've always been a student of the game- of NFL history. Lombardi was and will always be my coach of all time. He was the master of precision- every play should succeed if executed perfectly. But Belichick is going beyond that- turning **** into shinola- winning with average talent.

I'm in awe.

Ebenezer
01-18-2004, 09:52 PM
I can't disagree...the Pats are the best coached team and the bestt team in the league...but I still got to root for the Panthers.

baalworship
01-18-2004, 09:58 PM
Belichick is the best coach in the NFL right now but let's not forget his staff. That Charlie Weis guy sure is making do with

Tom Brady AND ????????????

Antowain Smith?

David Givens?

Christian Fauria?

The talent the Pats have is all on the defensive side of the ball. But now the Pats have 7 picks in the first 4 rounds to get some more players on O. If Weis is still there next year....Wow, the Pats are going to be a dynasty. You might as well pencil in this SB to them since Belichick gets 2 weeks to break down the Panthers.

AG75
01-18-2004, 10:01 PM
I hate to say it, but im rooting for the Pats and it sucks sucks sucks, but I am tainted by going to Carolina where many of my born and bred buffalo friends all fled too!! I had to listen to all the Bills jokes, and this was before they even had a team, and not only that im bitter towards all the wny'ers living in the Carolinas who jumped on the Panther bandwagon..grrrrrr. At this point I figure The Patsies already won a bowl 2 years ago that I doubt losing this one would bum them out too much. Maybe if they had never won a bowl I might have rooted for the Panthers.

juice
01-18-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by AG75
I hate to say it, but im rooting for the Pats and it sucks sucks sucks, but I am tainted by going to Carolina where many of my born and bred buffalo friends all fled too!! I had to listen to all the Bills jokes, and this was before they even had a team, and not only that im bitter towards all the wny'ers living in the Carolinas who jumped on the Panther bandwagon..grrrrrr. At this point I figure The Patsies already won a bowl 2 years ago that I doubt losing this one would bum them out too much. Maybe if they had never won a bowl I might have rooted for the Panthers.

Welcome aboard

CWOUSARET
01-18-2004, 10:33 PM
What!!!!!!!!! Root for "Beavis and Belichick" - NEVER!!!!!!!!! I hate those guys as mcuh as I hate the F***ING DULL-FISH! Damn right I'm on the Panthers band-wagon!

don137
01-19-2004, 11:29 AM
We moved to Charlotte 1 1/2 yrs ago so I will be rooting for the Panthers even though I feel the Patriots have the all around best team and coaching staff this year.
I am having the Super Bowl party at my house. Unfortunately I volunteered to have this before the Panthers won beause the house will be loud and it will be tough putting a 5 month old and a 4 1/2 yrd old to bed with so much noise...
There are a ton of WNYers in the queen city. I constantly see people with Bills license plats on the front of there car (in NC they only have one license plate on the back of the car). there is even a great Bills bar here where you can get a Beef on wick...

lordofgun
01-19-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
After long thought-

I'm going to root for the Patsies in 2 weeks.

As much as i hate to admit it, This is the best coached tem BY FAR in the NFL. No detail or stone unturned.

Look at the Colts onside kick. While they huddled up, the Pats knew what was going to happen!!! Lots of teams would have spread out into normal KR mode, or even in onside mode. These guys didn't fall for it- as long as they were bunched up for the huddle- the Pats clustered in the center of the field as well.

I've always been a student of the game- of NFL history. Lombardi was and will always be my coach of all time. He was the master of precision- every play should succeed if executed perfectly. But Belichick is going beyond that- turning **** into shinola- winning with average talent.

I'm in awe.

:down:

:monkey::homer:

Dozerdog
01-19-2004, 12:05 PM
:up:

:monkey::maggie:

carybillsfan
01-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Like most former buffalonians living the "Western New York Dream" (to get and move to the Carolina's) the Bills and Sabres will always be #1 in my Heart but now I'm lucky enough to have 2 favorite teams, and in the NFL it works out good 'cause there in different conferences, I would never root for Car over the Bills. But this year the Pats must fall and Billy boy must be humbled so let's go Panther's!!!!! Kudos to the less organized file creator but much better coach whom should have been leading the Bills to the bowl this year, GREAT JOB MR. FOX!!!!!

AG75
01-19-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by carybillsfan
Like most former buffalonians living the "Western New York Dream" (to get and move to the Carolina's)

That may be your dream but it sure as heck aint mine. I have visited there and can safely say I would not want to live there.

juice
01-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by AG75
That may be your dream but it sure as heck aint mine. I have visited there and can safely say I would not want to live there.

Yeah way too many snowstorms.

don137
01-19-2004, 02:35 PM
That's what makes the world go around...Some people prefer the warm weather, some prefer the cold. That doesn't make one better than the other. Just personal preference

juice
01-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Dont get those Carolina fans riled up

AG75
01-19-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by don137
That's what makes the world go around...Some people prefer the warm weather, some prefer the cold. That doesn't make one better than the other. Just personal preference

Amen!! Im not all crazy about "hot" weather anyways. Regardless, my dislike for NC had nothing to do with the weather, but other issues.

Halbert
01-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Logically I want the Pats to win so they are weakened next season and beyond. Emotionally I'm finding it close to impossible to not want Carolina to kick their ass.

I guess that means either way I'll be happy.

Cntrygal
01-20-2004, 02:33 AM
I hate miami more. I agree with dozer about Belichik...... BUT...... I'm rooting for the Panthers.

SABURZFAN
01-20-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by juice
Dont get those Carolina fans riled up

:laughter:

i wonder what it's like when they get rowdy in Mayberry.