X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Let me see carolina going to to the sb with a good d and a avg qb

along with a great running game with 2 rb....hmm with a 2yr head coach first year in the playoffs.....i say nothing is impossible..next season or beyond...The thing to remember is that the panthers are a very physical team and that's why they won. They just pounded philly......i just hope we develope a more physical attack on both sides of the ball next year...

Bmax
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

avg QB.......................you are making the arguement for dumping Bledsoe and bringing in a Feeley or Volek? Why could they not do what Delhome has done with a great D and great running game? We'd save a ton of cap space.

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

Because we were "blessed" with the genius of KG for two years, that's why.
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• baalworship
        • May 2003

Fairway To Green: You beat me to it! Many GM's think Billy Volek might be the next Jake Delhomme. That's why the Bills need to dump Bledsoe now and get someone that can at least be average if we want a shot at the SB next year.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i hope your not implying that bledsoe is even average, are you?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

and for 6 million a year... even being just average is horrible cap management.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
              and for 6 million a year... even being just average is horrible cap management.

Do you think they are going to try and redo his contract? Most seem to think it's a given but I am not so sure. No doubt they should but I don't think he is going to be as anxious to take a pay cut as a lot of people think he is.

Comment

• baalworship
                • May 2003

I hope we try to rework his contract and he refuses. Then TD would have to finally cut the cord. I swear, this guy is a dead weight that is keeping us from our potential. Once the Pats got rid of them they have now appeared in 2 SB's in 3 years! Maybe that's the REAL lesson to be learned from all this.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by baalworship
                  I hope we try to rework his contract and he refuses. Then TD would have to finally cut the cord. I swear, this guy is a dead weight that is keeping us from our potential. Once the Pats got rid of them they have now appeared in 2 SB's in 3 years! Maybe that's the REAL lesson to be learned from all this.

You have to start posting more. Good to see someone else has seen the light!

Comment

• Bmax
                    • Aug 2003

so let get his right you want to put your money on a guy that won one game volek and that is recovering from a ruptured spleen ? No way....aj maybe as a # 2 ...but volek as a #1 no way...If i'm philly i cut detmer and make freely the # 2.. Which i think they may do .

Bmax.....

Ps can anybody post a link for available free agents......

Comment

• baalworship
                      • May 2003

Let's bring in Volek as a #2 and tell him he can have the #1 if he beats Bledsoe in training camp. Bledsoe will look better in practices, Volek will look better in game situations.

We then can cut Bledsoe before November.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                        My IQ Test results came back negative
                        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by baalworship
                        Let's bring in Volek as a #2 and tell him he can have the #1 if he beats Bledsoe in training camp. Bledsoe will look better in practices, Volek will look better in game situations.

We then can cut Bledsoe before November.
                        IF we did that. There would have to be a decsion made come week 1. cuase QB conterversy isnt the way to go.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                          My IQ Test results came back negative
                          • Oct 2002

Any QB would be good thats at least AVG. if MM does what he says and runs TH. i mean look at delhome he has like 150 yards game and the running game/def wins it! QB is NOT the most important thing if you got a running game and DEF. WHICH WE HAVE!

Comment

• baalworship
                            • May 2003

That's the Million Dollar Question for 2004. Can Bledsoe be average AND efficient? Because if Mike Mularkey can make him that way he deserves coach of the year since we will win 10 games win an average QB.

Comment

• caveboy
                              • Oct 2003

"Any QB would be good thats at least AVG. if MM does what he says and runs TH. i mean look at delhome he has like 150 yards game and the running game/def wins it! QB is NOT the most important thing if you got a running game and DEF. WHICH WE HAVE!"

Thank you! That's what we could've done with AVP this year or even Travis Brown. Thanks a lot KG. Have fun coaching in the college ranks. Now you can screw 'em up BEFORE they get to the pros.
                              "Your job is to protect your quarterback – me."

Comment

Working...
                              X