I just wanted to say thanks to so many of you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

... for making me see the light. I thought the Pats were a tough, deep, gritty team with few weaknesses, but I was obviously wrong. I was fooled by the 14 straight wins, but there is much more to it than that. After reading some of the threads here, I now realize the Pats aren't really that talented. I mean, look at the evidence:

1) They obviously pay off the refs (although I think a refund is due for letting Indy run a play after the clock expired). They must lead the league in non-calls, because you can see blatant infractions on every play.

2) What it boils down to is they are lucky. I mean, every team seems to play their worst game of the season against them. My theory is those teams are doing this on purpose, just to annoy those of us that know the real truth. They are all involved.

3) Isn't Brady the most over-rated QB in the NFL? I mean, the guy is stiff, you can tell by that stupid cleft in his chin. Really, all he does is hand the ball off and throw dump-off passes. The only thing I am still trying to figure out is how he does so well since his leading rusher only had 642 yards, his leading receiver only had 803 yards and no offensive player was named to the Pro Bowl. How do these guys score any points at all? All those injuries on the OL and at WR were merely cover so people would believe the conspiracy. I'm thinking this is at the league-level, and the players around Brady really did a lot more but they aren't credited with big-time stats because they want to make Brady look better. I know Drew would be able to win if he had that kind of talent around him.

4) The thing is, they really aren't that talented. They only had 2 Pro Bowler, ya' know. This league is all about pretty stats, and they don't have those kinds of players. That has to catch up to them eventually, I'm thinking in the Superbowl. How to they keep on winning when the other team always is so much more talented than them? Plus, they led the league with their starters missing 108 games. That alone should make them stink, who could recover from that?

5) Did I mention they pay off the refs?

Again, thanks for helping me to see the light. It is blatently obvious that team is not worth rooting for, I hate them all, especially Brady (you know he doesn't really work as hard as they say, because he knows the refs will help him when he needs it). I doubt I'll even watch the Superbowl, because I know I'll get all aggravated when they get grossly outplayed once again, only to have the refs give them the game.

Bob Kraft must have naked pictures of Paul Tagliabue, and he is orchestrating this whole thing. It is a conspiracy, I tell ya'. What's more, every team in the NFL and all the referees are involved in this thing, and they are keeping it under wraps. This is bigger then when JFK was assassinated (I blame Bill Belichick for that, he was in Dallas that weekend on a field trip with his 5th grade class), but we all know the real truth!!!
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

It's at times like these i wish i was a mod so I could:

1) change the text around to make funny and insulting comments

2) Delete Post

3) Delete User

4) Did I say Delete post?

Truth be told the fact Brady smokes pole should have been enough but gosh darn that Ty Law, i sure hope we can snag him when the Pats cut him because of thier outstanding budgeting.

Oh well thank christ they are just lucky and not that good so next season we can use and abuse them once more.

Toodles!
    Last edited by Devin; 01-19-2004, 12:55 AM.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• HenryRules
      • Jul 2002

i hate to say this, but NE is truly the model franchise of the NFL right now. They look like the 2000s answer to the 90s Cowboys.

Unfortunately, we are beginning to look like the 90s Saints. Maybe things will change for us next year.

Comment

• Sabre11
        • Aug 2002

Whose's going to read this crap?

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

LOL!
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sabre11
            Whose's going to read this crap?
            it's obvious that you did.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• madness23
              • Apr 2003

I still don't believe you guys have the talent level that other teams do. It boils down to one thing. As much as I hate to say it, you have the best coach (possibly coaching staff) in the NFL. Both your DC and OC were being interviewed for head coaching jobs. I really hope NE fans understand how valuable that staff is.

Anyway, I'd rather have someone from the AFC East representing then another division. Good luck in the SB, should be a great defensive battle.

Comment

• Mr B
                • Sep 2002

One more game to win buddy before you do your chest pounding.

Comment

• CWOUSARET
                  • Aug 2003

Hey NE39 - get a life! You put way too much time into that post - especially about a team that is weak, useless, filled with punks, no talent bunch of PATSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• baalworship
                    • May 2003

It's not enough that your team is doing well and pretty much everyone believes you have the best coaching staff in the NFL. You need us to acknowledge how great and talented you are as well?!

Yes, you are talented. On the defensive side of the ball. On the offensive side of the ball you have a very good QB and ?

Antowain Smith? Sorry, the guy sucks.

David Givens?

Kevin Faulk?

Mad props to Charlie Weis because he's doing it with smoke and mirrors.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Guys...give NE39 his do...we were beating the crap out of NE fans after the opener...right now, NE has shown what coaching can do...they weren't fooled for a minute by that on-side kick...right there it shows the devil is in the details and BB and the boys cover all the details...let them brag...they earned it.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

NE39.. that was

thanks for the good read.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
                          You're welcome.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: I just wanted to say thanks to so many of you...

Originally posted by NE39
                            ... for making me see the light. I thought the Pats were a tough, deep, gritty team with few weaknesses, but I was obviously wrong. I was fooled by the 14 straight wins, but there is much more to it than that. After reading some of the threads here, I now realize the Pats aren't really that talented. I mean, look at the evidence:

1) They obviously pay off the refs (although I think a refund is due for letting Indy run a play after the clock expired). They must lead the league in non-calls, because you can see blatant infractions on every play.

2) What it boils down to is they are lucky. I mean, every team seems to play their worst game of the season against them. My theory is those teams are doing this on purpose, just to annoy those of us that know the real truth. They are all involved.

3) Isn't Brady the most over-rated QB in the NFL? I mean, the guy is stiff, you can tell by that stupid cleft in his chin. Really, all he does is hand the ball off and throw dump-off passes. The only thing I am still trying to figure out is how he does so well since his leading rusher only had 642 yards, his leading receiver only had 803 yards and no offensive player was named to the Pro Bowl. How do these guys score any points at all? All those injuries on the OL and at WR were merely cover so people would believe the conspiracy. I'm thinking this is at the league-level, and the players around Brady really did a lot more but they aren't credited with big-time stats because they want to make Brady look better. I know Drew would be able to win if he had that kind of talent around him.

4) The thing is, they really aren't that talented. They only had 2 Pro Bowler, ya' know. This league is all about pretty stats, and they don't have those kinds of players. That has to catch up to them eventually, I'm thinking in the Superbowl. How to they keep on winning when the other team always is so much more talented than them? Plus, they led the league with their starters missing 108 games. That alone should make them stink, who could recover from that?

5) Did I mention they pay off the refs?

Again, thanks for helping me to see the light. It is blatently obvious that team is not worth rooting for, I hate them all, especially Brady (you know he doesn't really work as hard as they say, because he knows the refs will help him when he needs it). I doubt I'll even watch the Superbowl, because I know I'll get all aggravated when they get grossly outplayed once again, only to have the refs give them the game.

Bob Kraft must have naked pictures of Paul Tagliabue, and he is orchestrating this whole thing. It is a conspiracy, I tell ya'. What's more, every team in the NFL and all the referees are involved in this thing, and they are keeping it under wraps. This is bigger then when JFK was assassinated (I blame Bill Belichick for that, he was in Dallas that weekend on a field trip with his 5th grade class), but we all know the real truth!!!
                            Best post ever. It's all true.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                              My IQ Test results came back negative
                              • Oct 2002

LOL. I bet you werent even a NE fan untill they won the SB. Just about every NE is like that. now if they Win the SB we are gonna get a new bunch of smack talkers who dontknow one damn thing about football.

Comment

Working...
                              X