PDA

View Full Version : heres why i'm worried about sunday....

e-mo4life
10-09-2002, 12:57 PM
we always seem to play much better when we are the underdog ....look at the history, games i think we would get creamed we pretty much stayed in it, and games that seemed like a sure thing we bomb(sometimes). thats why the texans game scares me, i hope they dont treat it like a sure thing

Judge
10-09-2002, 01:05 PM
The Bills cannot afford to look past this game at Miami. There's no sure thing in the NFL ever- just ask the Cowboys.

JayWood
10-09-2002, 01:07 PM
I dont think we will, by listening to drew after the loss on Sunday he is very upset with himself, and will work hard to make up for it on Sundya against the texans. Iam not taking the texans lightlty by any means, being a coach now for 6 years i have learned that it are the teams that you are suppose to beat with no problems that end up bitting you in the ass. The defense needs a big game to regain some confidence. I think this team will respond well. Remember, we went up against the best team in the NFL on sunday and were in the game till the last 8 mins or so, thats pretty good. Plus if you look at the trend being developed lost, win, lost, win, lost...its time for WIN!!

Cntrygal
10-09-2002, 05:58 PM
I agree Jay.... BUT... I hope we break the trend and put a few WINS together.