• Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Malarkey message

http://wgrz.com/storyfull.asp?id=18575
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Thanks!

I put the story on our front page!!

Comment

• Halbert
      I'm Not Normal
      • Jul 2002

Personally, I'm not giving him a "honeymoon" period. With the talent already on hand and the improvements expected as a result of the draft and money to spend in FA'cy, I expect a playoff spot in '04. I'm very seriously considering getting season's tickets for the first time since '96 and anything other than the playoffs would be a failure, imo.

Sorry, dude, but you have to win NOW.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Halbert
        Personally, I'm not giving him a "honeymoon" period. With the talent already on hand and the improvements expected as a result of the draft and money to spend in FA'cy, I expect a playoff spot in '04. I'm very seriously considering getting season's tickets for the first time since '96 and anything other than the playoffs would be a failure, imo.

Sorry, dude, but you have to win NOW.
        I beleive he said he doesn't expect to have a grace period for the reasons you mentioned.

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I read that story and thought it was a great personal touch.

It also shows that management is a little worried about the buzz they are hearing about fans who may not renew.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

I am already excited message or not. Life w/o Gregg "the idiot" Williams and Kevin Gilbride ( aka- dumb & dumber ) is very good.

the sky is the limit
            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Captain gameboy
              • Jul 2002

I've been a fan for 40 years now, and this past season was the most discouraging and least enjoyable I can remember.

Small steps first.
              It's a pretty sad situation when the off season is the best season.

Comment

Working...
              X