01-19-2004, 10:28 PM
http://wgrz.com/storyfull.asp?id=18575

Dozerdog
01-19-2004, 10:37 PM
Thanks!

I put the story on our front page!!:up:

Halbert
01-19-2004, 11:24 PM
Personally, I'm not giving him a "honeymoon" period. With the talent already on hand and the improvements expected as a result of the draft and money to spend in FA'cy, I expect a playoff spot in '04. I'm very seriously considering getting season's tickets for the first time since '96 and anything other than the playoffs would be a failure, imo.

Sorry, dude, but you have to win NOW.

The Spaz
01-19-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
Personally, I'm not giving him a "honeymoon" period. With the talent already on hand and the improvements expected as a result of the draft and money to spend in FA'cy, I expect a playoff spot in '04. I'm very seriously considering getting season's tickets for the first time since '96 and anything other than the playoffs would be a failure, imo.

Sorry, dude, but you have to win NOW.

I beleive he said he doesn't expect to have a grace period for the reasons you mentioned.

northernbillfan
01-20-2004, 02:26 AM
I read that story and thought it was a great personal touch.

It also shows that management is a little worried about the buzz they are hearing about fans who may not renew.

elltrain22
01-20-2004, 08:50 AM
I am already excited message or not. Life w/o Gregg "the idiot" Williams and Kevin Gilbride ( aka- dumb & dumber ) is very good.

the sky is the limit

Captain gameboy
01-20-2004, 09:35 AM
I've been a fan for 40 years now, and this past season was the most discouraging and least enjoyable I can remember.

Small steps first.
It's a pretty sad situation when the off season is the best season.