X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hemi13
    • Jan 2004

Moulds talking to Owens

Empire Sports was reporting yesterday that Eric Moulds was talking to TO about coming to the Bills. Moulds and Owens are very good friends.

TO is a head case that can makes Bruce Smith look like a saint.

Bills Backers of Tucson
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Yes this has been duscussed many, many times but thanks for keeping us informed anyway.

Comment

• Aero II
      RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
      • Jul 2002

Can TO Block?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

the thought of moulds and TO would give every DC nightmares.what kind of money is he gonna be demanding?what kind of antics will he pull when it starts getting cold in buffalo?i don't know.it would depend on the contract.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Aero II
          Can TO Block?

TO can do everything a wr needs to do.. better than most..

that is except keeping his mouth shut.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
            Offical Billszone Starting QB
            • Mar 2003

I don't think it would happen but it sure would be nice. Maybe a nice 2 year deal or so and then TO can break the bank after the contract runs out...

Ryan

Ryan Withey
            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• zone
              No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
              • Oct 2003

Maybee that is the spark we need on offense. We have no one stepping up and getting in peoples faces, maybee he can put his loud mouth to use.

E. Moulds already said he would take a pay cut. Man could you imagine T.O., Moulds, TH, WM..... someone slap me in the face with a piece of pizza.
              www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Like the Bills, I prefer high character guys, so I'm never high on the TOs, Joe Horns, Warren Sapps, David Bostons, etc. of the NFL world. But a Moulds/Owens WR tandem is awfully tempting - if we could afford it.

Perhaps the Bills should move away from the character thing, and just do it.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
                  I don't think it would happen but it sure would be nice. Maybe a nice 2 year deal or so and then TO can break the bank after the contract runs out...

Ryan

i just cant see that happening.. problem is.. moulds is 30, but already has signed his big deal.. owens needs to cash in on this deal, because this is potentially his last big deal. do you think that he is gonna sign a new deal, then jump back out on the market at 32? no way... not for huge money at least.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• 35Pete
                    • Mar 2003

TO and Eric Moulds would be better than the Eric and Peerless
                    combination 2 yrs ago!!! Sign him and our play action passing would be deadly!

Comment

• elltrain22
                      • Sep 2003

I won't even believe any of this until i see it happen. This is just way to good to be true. I don't doubt that you heard this, but what i do doubt is how the Bills could afford to sign this guy, when we all know he will command a lotta dough. It damn sure would be nice though, even though he is a jerk
                      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• zone
                        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                        • Oct 2003

We have had plenty of ego's on this team in the past. I think a little character wil do this team well, I don't think MM would let it get out of control.
                        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

If we are going to go out and spend that kind of money on TO...and bring him in not knowing how the combination will work...then why didn't we just sign P Price and have done with it...Price would have come cheaper...that tells me that TD is not going to be interested in TO.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

The difference between TO and Price is that TO is a true franchise player not just designated with a label. TO could play a season or two in a prosperous system and still sign for big $ if he can prove he is a team player. I wouldn't but he could, he's that talented, Best in the game.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

TO will end up in Atlanta or Philly.

Comment

Working...
                              X