X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

GBND's lastest mock draft..

1. tommy harris (i could see this, although i wouldnt go through the ceiling or anything... i would rather they trade down than make that pick)

2. Phillip Rivers - gooood pick. would rather it be a later 2nd or a 3rd.. but hell.. if it is tds guy, he will take him.

couple notes that i found interesting..

they had the pats using pick 21 on MARICE CLARETT!!
    the fish taking clayton, which is a real possibility.
    and the jests going with gamble.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I'll take it!

Comment

• Bmax
      • Aug 2003

side arm delivery and slow feet have me doubting rivers ..i use to live in nc and sc .. so i saw alot of the acc and rivers....

Bmax

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Rivers shouldn't go in round 1... hes not good enough.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i would have taken carey over rivers.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

With our needs on offense, I doubt we take a DT in round 1. WR makes more sense.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i just dont get the wr pick in the first round either.. we are going to draft another guy who will need a minimum of 2 years to pull it together so that we can have a new 4th WR?

a rookie is not beating out reed or shaw... 1 out of a million turns out to be a bouldin or moss.. and only when there are no good wrs ahead of them to keep them from playing every snap, which would not happen here.

qb and wr are probably the two least rewarding picks you can make.. if you are looking for immediate gratification.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                Rivers shouldn't go in round 1... hes not good enough.
                that was saying we take him in the 2nd.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

after fitzgerald and both williams',i don't see a WR worth taking at the #13 pick.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

fitzgerald is the only one worth taking at 13.

Comment

• elltrain22
                      • Sep 2003

there are a couple other guys at WR that impress me, but i think that Fitzgerald is the only guy that can come in and make an impact right now, and not down the road.
                      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                      X