• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

When Peyton Manning threw an interception

and left the field hanging his head it brought back memories of Joe Ferguson.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

those were the days......
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

when he threw the first pick, i knew the game was over.

he looked so disguisted after what should have been 7-7, turning to 7-0 with pats on the 20.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Whenever you see a QB shaking his head and moping off the field, he's lost.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

saw drew do that in almost every game last year.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
            Whenever you see a QB shaking his head and moping off the field, he's lost.
            Originally posted by Tatonka
            saw drew do that in almost every game last year.
            nobody did it as well as ferguson though.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Ty Law is a true lock down corner, Clements has the same type abilities and I expect him to make a run at one of those pro bowl spots next year.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

I used to get so frustrated watching him. He was talented, but he got sooo down on himself.

And I think that is where Manning is headed. He doesn't have the look of a championship QB.

Comment

• elltrain22
                  • Sep 2003

If Peyton would've converted that throw, or if the offense would've gotten the easy field goal, it would've been a completly different ball game. After that pick, he lost all of his confidence. It was as if he was bought into the fact that he can't beat that stingy Pats dee.
                  If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22
                    If Peyton would've converted that throw, or if the offense would've gotten the easy field goal, it would've been a completly different ball game. After that pick, he lost all of his confidence.
                    That's what separates the true champions from the pretenders. Kelly would come back after an interception still full of confidence...just before throwing a TD strike to Reed.
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                    X