X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DATGUY52
    • Apr 2003

DL Coach

No mention of TK on Bills page. Thought he was under contract for at least one more year, or am I mistaken? Anyone know? Thanks
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I don't know... maybe they are posting only those confirmed to return by Mularkey

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

The Redskins had been actively pursuing Bills defensive line coach Tim Krumrie in recent weeks, but it appears he will remain in Buffalo.

Former Chicago Bears defensive coordinator Greg Blache will interview with the Washington Redskins this week and could become Joe Gibbs’ defensive line coach, NFL sources said last night.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think Krumrie is under contract, but it is MM's choice whether to retain him, as is the case with Steckel, Graves,etc.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

He's under contract, but talks are underway for an extension. I think he'll stay, but if the talks fall through I suppose there's a chance he could be released.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Hey Datguy! Welcome aboard! Here's a little something for ya to get something nice, like an avatar.

Comment

Working...
            X