PDA

View Full Version : Bills updated mock draft

shadowfax
01-23-2004, 08:55 AM
Assume winslow, taylor, and the two williams WRs are gone. Vikings trade up with us to get the DE they want. We take their #1 and their #2. 50% of Bills fans rejoice, including me.

1. Randy Starks, DT: Bills surprise everyone and pick the kid who will provide the depth we need at tackle and ensure that the team is set as our two big guys age.
2a. Vernon Carey, G.
2b. Ben Watson, TE.
3. Devery Henderson, WR
4a. Cody Pickett, QB

Trade our 6th and 7th to get back into the 4th round and take:

4b. (injured but great) Lance Mitchell, if he's there. (MLB)
5. Madieu Williams, FS

UFA 1: Robert Kent, QB

that's right, two QBs. It's time, Alex. Travis Brown? Let him prove that he's better than both of these kids. Short of that, we have a new slate of QBs.

I'd be thrilled with this draft.

DraftBoy
01-23-2004, 11:01 AM
i think your stretching it with Carey in rd. 2, and Henderson in rd. 3. Id love to get Kent in here though.

superbills
01-23-2004, 11:17 AM
Who does Kent play for?

I haven't seen him, so I'm interested to know what he's all about. The rest of the draft looks good to me! I could live with taking a DT in round one given that Sma Adams may have no knees left pretty soon.

mypoorfriendme
01-23-2004, 11:22 AM
tommie harris might even fall past the top ten...well maybe not, but i think someone we could really like is going to fall to 13, be it reggie williams, winslow, gallery, or someone who would be great value at 13

Ingtar33
01-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Carey is gone long before the bills 2nd round pick, in fact he might be gone before the Vikings pick in the 1st round

SABURZFAN
01-23-2004, 12:32 PM
i saw a mock draft that had carey going to tampa bay.carey is definitely 1st round material.