PDA

View Full Version : What is the surprise!!!!!!!!!!

DIHARD2
10-09-2002, 09:33 PM
I think that this offense was built around Bledsoe or a player with his potential and ability.

I believe when a deal was not made to get Peppers in last year's draft, Donahoe had Bledsoe in his pocket. With big Mike next up the most logical movement was to upgrade the offense.

Our money was spent to upgrade the offense this year!

We knew going in to this season that our defense was below standard or maybe standard, why is everyone screeming for a change. The change won't happen until this next off-season does anyone remember (((((((((CAP H*LL))))))))))))???

Question, didn't the defense win our two games for us in overtime? Although they didn't scored a point they stopped the other teams offense so we could win when they needed to, they played to their best ability and the ability of the players we have.

There is no finger-pointing going on like there has been in the past three years and in the long run a team that loses together will also win together.

At the beginning of the season I saw us as an 8/8 team, and at this time I'm still looking at our team as such. Next year we play in the playoffs because we will have had the money to get the players needed on the defense. Don't forget the players that will be held over from our defense this year will have one year at starting on knowing the 46.

When Donahoe took over a year and a 1/2 a go almost two years now he said it's going to take three years especially seeing the (((((((((CAP H*LL)))))))))))) he inherited. Right now as fans we need to sit and enjoy the ride and next year complained if it isn't working.

For those who say change the defense to a 4/ 3 or so, midseason.

I want you to go to work tomorrow and take on a job you've never done before and accomplish it with quality, without any practice. You can't tell me that you can't do that , because if you seen it done before or if you have done some of it before you should be a quality employee and your boss and everyone else should be happy with your performance. Think about it!!!!!!!!!!

Next year defense and playoffs and hopefully a 8/ 8 this year.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Judge
10-09-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by DIHARD2
I

Question, didn't the defense win our two games for us in overtime? Although they didn't scored a point they stopped the other teams offense so we could win when they needed to, they played to their best ability and the ability of the players we have.

Yes sir- you are right on that point.

WG
10-09-2002, 10:15 PM
If we had had any semblance of a D at all, we wouldn't have had to go to O/T in either of those OT wins. Neither team had such a great O that we should have allowed anywhere near that many points to begin with.

This 46 D, say what you will, but it has made our D worse than last year. That's a problem. Who's to say it gets corrected simply b/c we add some players. Perhaps it's the coaching? Anyone thought of that? I certainly think that has at least something to do w/ it.

IDK. It's just weird that our D is so much worse than last year in spite of the fact that the O is taking much heat off of it.

Cntrygal
10-09-2002, 10:36 PM
We won 3 games all season last year..... don't you think it's possible, that with our Offense looking so much better (than really expected), that it is just making the Defense appear worse than last year??????

DIHARD2
10-09-2002, 10:49 PM
Wys Guy, I'm not saying that the coaching isn't a question, but what I am saying is how can you judge if you don't have the players to play the system. We knew that the 46 is the defense G. W. wants to play. Also realize that we only picked up a couple of defensive players who will suit that system this year. The choice has to be made, start teaching the new guys now or put them another year behind next year. I think the choice was to start implementing the 4 6 this year.

This is the second year of a three-year for this coaching staff, the first year was lost because of (((((((((CAP H*LL)))))))))))) and they still needed to put people in the stands. This year we upgraded probably the worst offense to one of the best. But to scrap the future because some fans want to see one more win would be stupid.

Right now this is only game 6, and from what I've read we had one of the toughest schedules to start out with. Last week we were in the game until the last eight minutes and you cannot blame that lost totally on the defense.

The Raiders will be a team to beat this year they have too many knowledgeable players playing what purpose, so to judge our young defense so poorly is not right. Last week's game, except for the last eight minutes we had a chance to win, last year's team with RJ we would've been lucky to have score a field goal in the last 4 games.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

DIHARD2
10-09-2002, 10:58 PM
Cntrygal, I think a few want tomorrow yesterday!

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

SABURZFAN
10-09-2002, 11:01 PM
:moon:

DIHARD2
10-09-2002, 11:18 PM
SABURZFAN???????????????

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

SABURZFAN
10-09-2002, 11:28 PM
m'i yrros 2drahid

:jk: