PDA

View Full Version : Man Says Keyshawn Threatened Him

Gunzlingr
01-23-2004, 09:41 AM
Keyshawn Johnson has more to worry about than being victimized in a robbery Wednesday.
The Bucs' estranged wide receiver recently was issued a temporary restraining order for allegedly threatening to kill a man. A permanent restraining order hearing is set for Feb. 6 in Oakland, Calif.

The restraining order states Johnson ``threatened to kill plaintiff and beat him to a pulp.'' It also states Johnson left several messages on an answering machine saying he knows where the man lives and ``will get him.''

In a report filed with the Oakland Police Department, the plaintiff said he started a relationship with Johnson's ex-wife, Shikiri, last August and that after Johnson was informed of the relationship in October, the threats began.

The man also stated Johnson confronted him at a funeral Jan. 9 and said, ``I'm going to catch you on the street and I will beat you to a pulp,'' while being restrained by several people. Since the funeral, the man has reported five to six threatening calls each day.

In the complaint, the man stated one of the messages Johnson left claimed he would ``get someone else to kill [the man].''

Johnson has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from the plaintiff and also is prohibited from ``causing or directing any third party from committing any acts.''

more (http://bucs.tbo.com/bucs/MGAYZH3ORPD.html)

mybills
01-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Why does this not surprise me? He has OJ syndrome! :rolleyes:

Kolbiss
01-23-2004, 11:02 AM
big Shock!! KJ is a piece of overrated CRAP!!!

SABURZFAN
01-23-2004, 01:16 PM
just give him the damn restraining order.

helmetguy
01-25-2004, 10:12 AM
That's "Rae Carruth Syndrome," mybills. Carruth hired other guys to off his girlfriend...purportedly as Carruth watched.

mybills
01-25-2004, 11:44 AM
:lol: I stand corrected!