PDA

View Full Version : Inspired By NBF's "take any player" Thread...

R. Rich
01-23-2004, 01:30 PM
Here's who I would take if I could take any 7 players out of this draft class and why:

Shawn Andrews, Arkansas
Huge player at 6-5, 360 who could be converted into an All Pro caliber guard. What was that about the Bills being soft in the interior of the OL?

Ben Roethlisberger, Miami of Ohio
I think he's the real deal! Now we have a QB who can be called upon to play if Bledsoe is either injured or ineffective.

Larry Fitzgerald, Pittsburgh
Wow! The WR corps just got a whole lot scarrier.

Kenechi Udeze, USC
Big and quick, he can stuff the run just as well as he can get to the QB. Teams with Schobel to give us a dangerous rush tandem.

DeAngelo Hall, Va Tech
Fast with good size at around 5-11 and 200lbs. He's still learning the position!! Not to mention his return abilities. I actually wouldn't mind if he was the first round pick of the Bills this year. Now Antoine, we'd really like you to stay, but if you're intent on leaving...

Jonathan Vilma, Univ. of Miami
This is a luxury pick. Versatile to play either inside (needs to bulk up a bit though) or outside. A great athlete who can and will hit people, which is great for a linebacker.

and for the 7th player? Well, duh!

SEAN TAYLOR, Univ of Miami
The Huddle Report called him the "Michael Vick of the defense". That's about right. Big (6-3, 230), fast, great coverage abilities, and hits like a truck!! Negatives? The fact that we won't get him in the REAL draft.

Tatonka
01-23-2004, 01:43 PM
hall is overrated.. and i am a vt alum.. so it hurts to say.