• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Jim McNally on ESPN2 right now.

It's called "Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL" and one of the 3 rookies highlighted is Giants Undrafted FA, Jeff Roehl. They showed some of McNally in action coaching him and some film room stuff. The show just started. There should be plenty more.

The other two highlighted rooks are Anquan Boldin and Byron Leftwich
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

i don't have cable any more but thanks Jeff.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by shelby
      i don't have cable any more but thanks Jeff.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Yeah I was only able to catch part of it last time I'll watch it again for sure though.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

sounds like he knows what hes talking about, and more importantly pays a ton of attention to detail, and doesnt take the scream technique at his players, but more of the contructive technique...a definite player's coach
          the dude abides

Comment

• Throne Logic
            Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
            • Aug 2002

MPFM: You're killing me slowly here. I know that signature is quoted from Family Guy. I even remember Brian saying it. I just can't remember which episode. . .

BTW, I hope you're right about McNally. Could really use an O-Line boost in Buffalo.
            Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

It's been years since Buffalo had even a decent offensive line coach. If Jim McNally had been here 5 years ago, Ruben Brown would actually have deserved all those pro bowl berths.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• madness23
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                It's been years since Buffalo had even a decent offensive line coach. If Jim McNally had been here 5 years ago, Ruben Brown would actually have deserved all those pro bowl berths.
                Watch now, next year he won't go.

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                  • Aug 2003

Gotta love that Giants O-Line last year. They sucked worse then the Bills Line did.

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
                    Gotta love that Giants O-Line last year. They sucked worse then the Bills Line did.
                    Want to know who were the starters were? Name them........exactly!

Comment

• Throne Logic
                      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz

It's not as though your average football fan can just start spouting off the names of O-Lineman on other teams. Especially when they are not even AFC East teams.

I have my concerns, however, I'm not unhappy about the hirings. Could have been much, much worse.

I said that anything other than Gilbride would make me happy, so I'm stickin' with my statement. . .
                      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Throne Logic
                        I have my concerns, however, I'm not unhappy about the hirings. Could have been much, much worse.

actually.. it really could not have been better.. tell me who we could have gotten that would have been better than what we have?
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Throne Logic

It's not as though your average football fan can just start spouting off the names of O-Lineman on other teams. Especially when they are not even AFC East teams.

I said that anything other than Gilbride would make me happy, so I'm stickin' with my statement. . .
                          I don't expect everyone to know the ofensive lines on every team but at least look at their depth chart and you can recognize most names. I realize what your sayign but the Giants O-line ended up playing just about all rookies and some undrafted FA's also in the past 3 years the Giants have only draft 1 offensive linemen in the top 3 rounds the last 3 years. How's that for not bringing in talent to help that situation out?

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz

So another words he couldnt coach no-names into be names. Just what I want a coach that can't coach coachable athletes.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz

So another words he couldnt coach no-names into be names. Just what I want a coach that can't coach coachable athletes.
                              They weren't names to begin with they were rookies and undrafted FA's. Yeah McNally sucks he's only been around what like 16-17 years and is thought of as one of the best o-line coaches by the players and the NFL. If you don't beleive it go do some research!

Comment

Working...
                              X