The Spaz
01-24-2004, 10:59 PM
Where's Rob Johnson?:dizzy:

The Spaz
01-24-2004, 11:02 PM
Vince Ferragamo 1995 did you mean 1985?:up::beer:

Dozerdog
01-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Fixed- I voted for special Ed- his wonderful QBing earned us OJ in the draft for 1969

Tatonka
01-24-2004, 11:08 PM
hobert.. he was not only bad.. but stupid too.. stupid enough to admit he wasnt even prepared and didnt study .. then got him cut. total jackass and a disgrace... and is probably still living on the money he made from being a chump in the nfl for years.

Dozerdog
01-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Where's Rob Johnson?:dizzy:

I hate to admit it, but his QB rating was actually quite good for a number of seasons. Shows you stats are somewhat meaningless.

Dozerdog
01-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
hobert.. he was not only bad.. but stupid too.. stupid enough to admit he wasnt even prepared and didnt study .. then got him cut. total jackass and a disgrace... and is probably still living on the money he made from being a chump in the nfl for years.

I wasn't going to include Billy Joe because I teetered on the fact he onlystarted one game... the infamous "I didn't read the playbook - and was dumb enough to admit it on TV" game vs the Pats

caveboy
01-24-2004, 11:15 PM
In lieu of not seeing RJ up there, I went with Billy Joe.

The Spaz
01-24-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

I hate to admit it, but his QB rating was actually quite good for a number of seasons. Shows you stats are somewhat meaningless.

QB ratings are overrated too then.:snicker:

Devin
01-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Billy Joe, total disgrace to the Bills and NFL in general. ******.

The_Philster
01-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Funny thing is, cutting Billy Joe probably saved his life. Can you imagine what Spielman must've felt like doing when he saw him admit that? :evil:

Tatonka
01-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Funny thing is, cutting Billy Joe probably saved his life. Can you imagine what Spielman must've felt like doing when he saw him admit that? :evil:

:rofl:

eyedog
01-24-2004, 11:29 PM
You forgot Bruce Mathison. He was around somewhere in the Dufek/ Ferragamo era.

The_Philster
01-24-2004, 11:29 PM
:snicker: I swear that's gotta be part of why they cut him on Tuesday..so Spielman didn't get arrested for what he would've done on Wednesday.

Bmax
01-24-2004, 11:55 PM
thanks for bruce mathison....some of you are too young to remember dufek.. he was awful.....I guess you should of has some sort of criteria,,, Like had to start at least three games..

Don't forget matt kolfer or gary marangi as worst back up ever ...

Worst wr julius dawkins......

Man and we think bledsoe and josh reed are bad...

bmax

Dozerdog
01-25-2004, 12:01 AM
pERRY tUTTLE WAS AWFUL- AND WE WASTED A #1 PICK ON HIM

don137
01-25-2004, 06:47 AM
Billie Joe was the dumbest QB we had but Dufek was the worst QB...

Halbert
01-25-2004, 10:28 AM
I voted for Dufek. He was incredibly bad. Watching him reminding me of some corny movie where they make the guy on the other team look so terrible to make one team look good. In that case, the Bills were the other team.

Sparda
01-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Where in gods name is rob johnson?

If he was up there he'd be #1 ALL TIME. :news:

G. Host
01-25-2004, 11:05 AM
There is a difference between being disliked because he was spoon fed position, given a 1st and 4th round draft pick for, overpaid and favored and being #1 ALL TIME bad QB.

Dozerdog
01-25-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Sparda
Where in gods name is rob johnson?

If he was up there he'd be #1 ALL TIME. :news:

You have obviously never seen the others on this list play....

Hell- RJ played in the playoffs and if it wasn't for a forward lateral, could have won an impossible playoff game on the road.

While overall I was dissapointed in his time here, his walking up to the line of scrimmage with one bare foot as time was winding down really sticks out in my mind. It should have been the game winning kick- but poor clock management bt Wade gave the Titans a chance to win it- which they did.

Shiny Chicken
01-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Have to agree with dozer... he may be the most hated QB in Buffalo history... but there have definitely been QV's that were worse players. If forced to choose, it would be moronic not to choose RJ to start over any of the players mentioned in the poll.

elltrain22
01-25-2004, 07:06 PM
My choice is not on here, it is Rob Johnson. Hands down, but Todd Collins was real bad too.

Earthquake Enyart
01-26-2004, 06:29 AM
Dennis Shaw was rookie of the year. :eek:

Where's Kay Stephenson? :huh:

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-26-2004, 06:45 AM
Any of you that want RJ on top of this list either are too young or you have never seen these other guys play.

I go with Vince Ferragamo only because he came in here like Bledsoe.It was at a time when the team was going into the toilet, a good quarterback recently retired, and the team needed a savior. At the time Ralph opened up his wallet a little and paid for a free agent. Ferragamo was so bad that Ralph closed up the wallet again for a few years until Kelly came along.

Second on the list is Todd Collins. Another "savior" after Kelly retired. He was a second round draft pick and was considered to be a solid choice. He was terrible. The one thing that saves Collins is that he is still in the league.

Third - RJ

Fourth - Billy Joe - He only played like two games for Buffalo so I can't consider him a worst in franchise history. Even if he doesn't read the playbook. I think you have to at least play one season.

Ed Rutkowski was a wide receiver.

I'm not old enough to remember Shaw, but his record isn't exactly shining.
What about Dan Darragh, he threw 4 touchdowns and 22 interceptions in his three year career.

Jan Reimers
01-26-2004, 07:00 AM
Where's Richie Lucas? Number 1 pick in 1960 and a total bust.

BigZ
01-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

The Bills had a lot of QB's who were both bad AND stupid. Billy Joe, however, got my vote too!!!

:lol!:

BigZ
01-26-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

You're right. Kay could qualify for the worst QB AND worst coach!

Dozerdog
01-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

He was, then had 30 turnovers the following season

Earthquake Enyart
01-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
He was, then had 30 turnovers the following season

He was running for his life that year. That team wasn't very good.

I'd give Rutkowski a pass, except for that memorial game during that 1 win season where the Bills had the hated Raiders, behind by less than a TD with the ball on their one, then Rutkowski fumbled to give the Raiders the ball and the win. The exact details escape me. :abe: