tatonka don't start none won't be none....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

tatonka don't start none won't be none....

Static as The godfather james brown would say.... First of all... i'm not your dude or anyone you should be referring to as dude...

And it just amazes me that when someone critizes someone's post they have to respond in a negative manner....Sure we may disagree but why be like a dolphin fan and go there ...I guess some people never grow up ...All that was needed from you was a jack webb response .. Oh maybe your too young ...(just the facts)....End of post ....

But no you had to go there ...CAPS NEEDED HERE....

WHY ? BECAUSE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES ALWYAS ATTACK....iT'S EASY FOR SOME TO USE THEIR CPU TO SAY A OFF THE WALL ....COWARDLY STATEMENT ...PUT THEM IN PUBLIC AND THEY WON'T HAVE JACK TO SAY SO WATCH YOURSELF....

Learn to show some respect.......I never have dissed anyone on the bills zone...What ever they say about rivers (danny wurrfel jr ) That's their opinon ...But when they want to get personal

That's where i drew the line ....So remember that the next you feel that you can tell (by posting ) someone to get off your nuts..

I ain't the one ....tonk trust me on that ....

And by the way your still wrong... what is an impact .. it's debatable...

If williams catches 45 for 700... and 5 tds.....i think that's a big enough impact....PLUS your failed to even remember the main reason for going after the guy ...Moulds huge upcoming salary and age plus the fact he had leg injuries in the past...

DRAFTING A WR OVER A GUARD WOULD MAKE MAKE MOST OF THE TRUE BILLS FANS HAPPY...

PEACE

Bmax

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

are you done?

did you really feel the need to start a pointless thread for this jibberish about what "most bills fans" would be happy about...

while i am sure that it may make you happy to have a 1st round pick spent on a receiver that would be 3rd string at best, but more likely fourth string and catch a solid 200 yards and 1 td.. while our qb is getting the crap kicked out of him.. how bout you dont presume to know what "most bills fans" would be happy with.

there are tons of wrs available this year in the draft.. one of the deepest wr drafts in a long time.. wasting a pick on a wr in the first round.. especially when we should be moving to the run oriented team that we were promised last year.. would just be a genius idea.. as long as you have no hopes of actually winning this year.

you want to point out boldin, and i was trying to say that there are a million other guys that didnt do crap, even though they were supposed to be "impact" guys..

and the best part about your example is that boldin was not even a first round pick.. let alone the 13th overall..

moulds contract is very cap friendly, if you care to take a look at it.. and he is 30.. he still has at least 3 - 4 more years left.. and his previous leg injury?? are you kidding? yeah.. a slightly torn groin.. he is done for sure.

you were giving me grief about my "theory" needing to be backed up with something.. i thought i backed it up well.. then you went on to post in a couple other threads about how i wanted the next bledsoe (navarre) to be our qb and what not.. when you obviously didnt read my post.. and then assumed that i never watched williams play, saying that my post was bogus...

anyways.. thanks james brown.. i am going to bed..

Last edited by Tatonka; 01-25-2004, 04:45 AM.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Billzz
      • Sep 2003

Either of you ever heard of a PM?

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

:huddle:

If we all agreed on everything, it would be boring around here.
        Just argue your point of view respectfully.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Dude, where's my WR

Now why don't you dudes kiss and make up?

Comment

• zone
            No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            while i am sure that it may make you happy to have a 1st round pick spent on a receiver that would be 3rd string at best, but more likely fourth string and catch a solid 200 yards and 1 td.. while our qb is getting the crap kicked out of him.. how bout you dont presume to know what "most bills fans" would be happy with.
            www.blzbus.com

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bmax
              That's funny...you were being sarcastic, weren't you?
              Last edited by The_Philster; 01-25-2004, 08:15 AM.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

What's really funny is that WR and O line are both positions where players generally take 2-3 years to develop into solid starters. The chances of a WR or OG/C making an impact THIS SEASON may be equally remote.

If you want an immediate impact guy, think defense.

That said, we need the most help in the interior of the O line. We're so weak at RG and C that perhaps a high draft pick COULD have an impact there, simply by default.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

I am a true Bills fan.......

Comment

• The Natrix
                    • Jul 2002

Re: tatonka don't start none won't be none....

Originally posted by Bmax

maybe those who watched like 4 games or just bought into what the national media said about losing P. Price.

Breaking news: The O sucked WITH Peerless during the second half of the 02-03 season.

Byrd.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                      • Jan 2003

We need OL before we need WR.

What good are more recievers if your QB can't get his feet set before he has D linemen in his face ?

Not to even mention we learned this season from GW that our starting center was inept as snapping the ball in a shotgun formation
                      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

The team will pick the talent best suited for the pick.

If there is a WR worthy of the 13th pick there, they won't select an OL man "Just because" we need them. If there is a 1st round OL man available, then they might go that route. But they won't grab an OL-man with second or third round talent in the first because it's a bigger need.

That's how we ended up with Josh Reed. He was graded as a 1st round talent and was there in Rd 2. Sure we needed DL help, (and even a QB at the time-DB wasn't a Bill yet) but none worthy of the 36th pick were there.

Of course, everyone is enamoured with trading down- but in a deep draft here has to be a player someone covets. The "Special "players- Manning, Gallery, Taylor, Fitzgerald, Maybe Winslow- will probably be all gone before the 13th pick- So I can't imagine them dealing with the Bills to get them.

There are so many good WRs, RBs, QBs, and DBs in this draft (And DBs in FA) no ne is going to pay very heavilly to move up to get them.

I guess what I'm saying is I think teams will be less inclined to trade up and give a valuable pick up in this season's draft

Comment

• Devin
                          The Octagon
                          • Apr 2003

lol WTF!
                          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                            lol WTF!
                            that is pretty much what i said when i saw a post w/ my name in the title.
                            Originally posted by Billzz
                            Either of you ever heard of a PM?

your right..

originally, i just typed are you done.. and ended the post.. then i got pissed that this guy was questioning me in a couple different threads.. then made this mostly unreadable post for everyone to see instead of pming me.. so i just answered him.

call me a child.. my wife will agree.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i does seem obvious thought the Mr. Bmax is not as right as he thinks he is about what "most bills fans" want.

Comment

Working...
                              X