• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Eagles don't fit the Bills

By DAN DUNKIN, phillyBurbs.com
    The higher a team climbs, the harder it can fall.

No team ever kept getting back up off the ground like the Buffalo Bills of the early 1990ss.

And no team ever kept getting shoved off the mountaintop, with such merciless consistency, as Marv Levy's legendary Super Bowl busts.

Unfortunately for the hearty, heartbroken folks of Buffalo, history tends to remember the routs over the resiliency. But the Bills' star-crossed story, the undying support of their fans, and the dual message of never quitting should serve as a little chicken soup for the soul to a shattered Eagles team and fan base, which are about to endure their longest winter.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Great find!

Comment

• HotRod
      Addicted to squares...
      • Oct 2002

Great article!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Thanks, Phil, I've said this all along - we should celebrate our four consecutive Super Bowl appearances as one of the great achievments of all times, not as something to be ashamed of.

Hold your heads high, Bills' fans.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i had an Eagles fan whining at work about their consecutive failed attempts to reach the Super Bowl.i told him,"when you lose 4 straight Super Bowls then you have something to whine about.now shut up and get back to work."
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Thanks, Phil, I've said this all along - we should celebrate our four consecutive Super Bowl appearances as one of the great achievments of all times, not as something to be ashamed of.

Hold your heads high, Bills' fans.
            No doubt. There were 26 other teams that would have loved to have gotten as far as we did.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
            X