PDA

View Full Version : I Got "The Comeback" on Tivo

Voltron
01-26-2004, 08:48 AM
For anyone intrested I have this game on TIVO and I have my VCR set up to copy it. For anyone intrested in a copy PM me and I will send you an address to send a tape to. I have no way to get this on DVD so please don't ask.

Tape is all I can offer. :sadwalk:

lordofgun
01-26-2004, 09:04 AM
Sticky bought by Voltron.

ryjam282
01-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Hey Voltron, can you please email me....I would love a copy....

Ryan_Withey@ncci.com

Thanks a lot.

Ryan

Pride
01-26-2004, 12:13 PM
Voltron, that is awesome! Thank you for letting us all know. Just be careful with the NFL, they frown upon selling videos of games. Perhaps you can buy a bunch of #2 pencils, and sell the pencil for whatever you are charging, and give the game away for free haha.

On a side question, the TiVo is a hard drive basically right? If so, then you have it in digital form, and maybe could copy it to your PC. That would be awesome!

Voltron
01-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Pride,
I am not by any means selling this. I will make the copies for free. I will prolly send it back media rate postage so I will not have to worry about chargeing anything. I olny ask that people send me a tape :).

Tivo is a DVR or Digital video recorder that runs on a linux os. I do not know linux and I don't want to screw my system up so I really don't know if I can put it on to my pc. I do not have a video in card in my pc so I doubt it.

Pride
01-26-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
Pride,
I am not by any means selling this. I will make the copies for free. I will prolly send it back media rate postage so I will not have to worry about chargeing anything. I olny ask that people send me a tape :).

Oh ok... just trying to look out for ya homie

Voltron
01-26-2004, 04:12 PM
Thanks for looking out for me :up:

I have 2 requests so far folks. I am going to ask a friend of mine in the video buisness how to transfer this to an MPEG or AVI format and let you know what I find out. I will still do tapes for folks too.

SabreEleven
01-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Is it the acutally tape of the game or what they showed on ESPN Classic this past weekend?

saviorbledsoe
01-27-2004, 08:42 PM
Best Game Ever!! Frank Reich is from the town I live in and last April my boss hooked it up so that I could meet him...I almost wet my pants lol. Class guy!

Voltron
01-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Sabre11
Is it the acutally tape of the game or what they showed on ESPN Classic this past weekend?

This is what was on ESPN Classic this weekend.

Voltron
01-28-2004, 09:32 AM
OK all I have about 7 requests now and I will wait to get the tapes in the mail. I will return them to you via Media rate mail so It may not get there the fastest but It will make it. If you feel like throwing in a self addressed mailing envelope for you tape it would be appreciated but it is not mandatory. A few $$ here or there for other Bills fans is something I can handle ;) .

hemi13
01-29-2004, 05:35 AM
Hey Voltron,
I would love a copy of the greatest comeback in NFL history. Please email me with the details.

thenry20
01-30-2004, 04:57 AM
Hey, bro, just saw your post and would also like to request a copy of that game. I have one but it's totally worn out. :bduff:

I hope it's not too late.

I can give you my mailing address when you reply and will also include $5 cash so that you can buy whatever blank vhs cassette you would prefer.

Thanks for considering this.

P.S., I'm new here.

Dozerdog
01-31-2004, 10:11 AM
I unstuck this to make room for the Mock