• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zone
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

Sam Gash

Man after this organization put him through what they did last year; don't you think he deserves a shot to play his position? I did not see any drop off in his game; in fact I found at times him and Henry were the only 2 actually that actually came to play on offense.
    www.blzbus.com
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Sam Gash

Originally posted by zone
    Man after this organization put him through what they did last year; don't you think he deserves a shot to play his position? I did not see any drop off in his game; in fact I found at times him and Henry were the only 2 actually that actually came to play on offense.
    It's not the organization it was KG.

Comment

• zone
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
      It's not the organization it was KG.
      Well he was a part of the Org...... He was hired by GW who was hired by TD, and so on....
      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Well he was a part of the Org...... He was hired by GW who was hired by TD, and so on....
        If you go by that then yes but TD wasn't calling the plays...

Comment

• zone
          • Oct 2003

Tru Dat....

Regarless I just want Gash to lay some PPL out for us next year!
          www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Pride
            • Jul 2002

I think Gash will have a pro bowl year next year. I have a strong suspicion that we will really turn things around and become a running attack. A new RG in the draft would help alot, and I see us utilizing WMG and TH to their fullest extent, with Sam Gash doing alot of lead blocking...

Maybe I am just daydreaming again...

Comment

• zone
              • Oct 2003

That's what I think too, the thing that scares me was this article. We only signed Gash for 1 year, so we need to re-sign him to bring him back.

Tough enough Coach Mike Mularkey wants his running game to be physical, so the team added more beef to its backfield by signing FB Daimon Shelton. Shelton (6-2, 262), a six-year veteran, combines tremendous size and power as a lead blocker. He is an ideal bodyguard for RBs Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. But Shelton's signing might be an indication that the team has no plans to bring back unrestricted free-agent FB Sam Gash. Gash, a 12-year veteran, still is one of the NFL's best blocking fullbacks
              www.blzbus.com

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                • May 2003

OK, I know I am no master of the English language, but if there is one thing I would like to convey:

You lose a player.
                You have a loose tooth.

Sorry, just trying to help.

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                  OK, I know I am no master of the English language, but if there is one thing I would like to convey:

You lose a player.
                  You have a loose tooth.

That's what I think too, the thing that scares me was this article. We only signed Gash for 1 year, so we need to re-sign him to bring him back.

Tough enough Coach Mike Mularkey wants his running game to be physical, so the team added more beef to its backfield by signing FB Daimon Shelton. Shelton (6-2, 262), a six-year veteran, combines tremendous size and power as a lead blocker. He is an ideal bodyguard for RBs Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. But Shelton's signing might be an indication that the team has no plans to bring back unrestricted free-agent FB Sam Gash. Gash, a 12-year veteran, still is one of the NFL's best blocking fullbacks

When was this?? I missed that signing.

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Pride

When was this?? I missed that signing.
                    I think it was Saturday.

Comment

• elltrain22
                      • Sep 2003

I hope that don't get rid of him, but w/ the arrival of Damion Shelton, and Crosby i think it is likely he won't be back. I am rooting for Sam to make it back, b/c i do believe he can still be a great blocking fb, but i think MM wants a fb who can run, block, and recieve, and unfortunately Gash can only block.
                      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                        • Sep 2003

if i see Gash running out wide from the formation this year i'm going to . i mean, he did catch most of what they threw to him but ended up getting tackled immediately (at least he punished the tacklers i guess)

Comment

• zone
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly

You lose a player.
                          You have a loose tooth.

Yea my spelling and grammar suck, real bad. Sorry man...
                          www.blzbus.com

Comment

• zone
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
                            if i see Gash running out wide from the formation this year i'm going to . i mean, he did catch most of what they threw to him but ended up getting tackled immediately (at least he punished the tacklers i guess)
                            That's the whole point we may not see gash in a B-low uni......
                            www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Throne Logic
                              Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                              • Aug 2002

Gash has been a good receiver when thrown his way. I don't know why people keep knocking him on this.

He's also one of the top 3 blockers in the league and a good veteran leader. Why wouldn't Buffalo want him? They've done this once. They let Gash go a couple of years back. It was a mistake then and it would be a repeat error to not attempt to resign him. Crosby cannot hold a candle to Gash's blocking abilities.
                              Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

Working...
                              X