X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Bills' Schedule For 2004

Will it come out around draft time, or some time after the spring owners' meeting (May 25-26)? Anyone know? I thought it was after the owners' meeting, but someone else mentioned it would be in April.
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

alls i know is we get to play some easy home games, and our potential schedule looks a lot more favorable than the last 2 seasons. I am waiting to see it to.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

The who and where were determined at the end of the season- now it's just when.

The two games we play determined by schedule are the Texans at home and the Raiders away

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
        The who and where were determined at the end of the season- now it's just when.

The two games we play determined by schedule are the Texans at home and the Raiders away

Yeah, I know about the opponents ( I have Bills Daily bookmarked and they have them all up to 2009), but I didn't know when the schedule with the actual dates is released. As I said before, I thought it was after the owners' meeting, but I don't know for sure.

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Usually right before the draft if I'm not mistaken

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I hope the Seattle game isn't in September.

Comment

• R. Rich
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
              Usually right before the draft if I'm not mistaken
              Oh. Maybe it will come out then. For some reason, I thought it was after the owners meeting, but I'm not 100% sure of that. I hope it's around the draft, so I can start planning for which games to attend. Hopefully the Steelers game is the home opener; that way Lisa and I will be there (she won't go if it's too late in the year because of the weather). Regardless, I'll be there. Also, I need to know when the Ravens game is so I can start to plan for that too.

Comment

• R. Rich
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan

You're going to that game? I might. My Mother's boyfriend lives in Seattle and he's been trying to get Lisa and I to come out for a visit. That would be a good reason to go.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Early April

Comment

• northernbillfan
                    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                    You're going to that game? I might. My Mother's boyfriend lives in Seattle and he's been trying to get Lisa and I to come out for a visit. That would be a good reason to go.
                    If it's not in September, I'll be there too. With the whole fam damily!
                    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by R. Rich

Yep. I plan on going unless it's during the time I have slotted for my trip to Medina (November).

We can make it a Zone get together. You, me, and NBF all partying together!!!

Comment

• R. Rich
                        • Apr 2003

Yep. I plan on going unless it's during the time I have slotted for my trip to Medina (November).

We'll see once the schedule w/dates is released. If it's possible, I'm all for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Shhh, don't tell Phil.

On second thought we can tell him. We'll just get into a drinking contest with him. I'd say he's flat on his ass before you and I get a buzz.
                          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                              Shhh, don't tell Phil.

On second thought we can tell him. We'll just get into a drinking contest with him. I'd say he's flat on his ass before you and I get a buzz.
                              I have no intentions of ever repeating my performance from the night before the 2003 opener.
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X