X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ice_Cube
    • Jan 2004

Carolina has to be one of the worst SB

Team to ever represent a Conference? If they lose they definately have to rate up there with the Falcons, and Giants of recent vintage.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ice_Cube
      • Jan 2004

Saburzfan =

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

the panthers are waaaay better than the giants from a few years ago. i had ZERO interest in that game. that matchup of teams was a disgrace to the superbowl
        the dude abides

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Top Rated Defense, Top rated Run game, High Rated QB, and a coach of the year candidate, yeah they Really SUCK.

You need to distinguish btween a top rated team, and a high Neilson rated Superbowl.

This is the team the Bills Brass are professing we will be. Top Run team with a controlled passing game, except they have a pair of big play recievers and we're still banking on Shaw. Carolina PWR

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ice_Cube
            Saburzfan =
            lol

Nice 1 cube, that shut him up.
            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• The Natrix
              • Jul 2002

I think Carolina is a good team and deserves to be there. This is the first superbowl I am looking forward to since the last time the Bills lost the big one.

Should be a really good game. Two similar teams that are well coached. I would much rather see this than say a Colts vs. Rams matchup. The Colts/Chiefs game almost put me to sleep even though it was a close games. I hate games where neither defense can stop jack.

Defense wins championships. Period.

Byrd.

Comment

Working...
              X