PDA

View Full Version : Carolina has to be one of the worst SB

Ice_Cube
01-26-2004, 03:52 PM
Team to ever represent a Conference? If they lose they definately have to rate up there with the Falcons, and Giants of recent vintage.

SABURZFAN
01-27-2004, 06:01 AM
:z:

Ice_Cube
01-27-2004, 08:09 PM
Saburzfan = :z:

mypoorfriendme
01-27-2004, 08:15 PM
the panthers are waaaay better than the giants from a few years ago. i had ZERO interest in that game. that matchup of teams was a disgrace to the superbowl

juice
01-27-2004, 08:36 PM
Top Rated Defense, Top rated Run game, High Rated QB, and a coach of the year candidate, yeah they Really SUCK.

You need to distinguish btween a top rated team, and a high Neilson rated Superbowl.

This is the team the Bills Brass are professing we will be. Top Run team with a controlled passing game, except they have a pair of big play recievers and we're still banking on Shaw. Carolina PWR

ShadowHawk7
01-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Ice_Cube
Saburzfan = :z:
lol

Nice 1 cube, that shut him up.:hitself:

The Natrix
01-30-2004, 04:33 PM
I think Carolina is a good team and deserves to be there. This is the first superbowl I am looking forward to since the last time the Bills lost the big one.

Should be a really good game. Two similar teams that are well coached. I would much rather see this than say a Colts vs. Rams matchup. The Colts/Chiefs game almost put me to sleep even though it was a close games. I hate games where neither defense can stop jack.

Defense wins championships. Period.