PDA

View Full Version : 2004 NFL Draft: Mock Draft Picks

The Spaz
01-26-2004, 06:51 PM
2004 NFL Draft: Mock Draft Picks

The NFL Draft is scheduled for April 24 & 25th. That doesn't mean it's too early to take a look at some projections for the Bills. Buffalobills.com has searched the internet and flipped through numerous draft publications to compile a list of mock draft picks for the Buffalo Bills.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=172614

Some are pretty good and some are awful your thoughts?:beer:

LEVYTATION
01-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Who do you think is garbage on the mock?

LEVYTATION
01-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Clayton and THE REGG are first rounders for sure

socalfan
01-26-2004, 09:37 PM
It looks like people don't expect there to be much avaiable at the 13th spot....probably it would be better to trade down if possible.

The Spaz
01-26-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by LEVYTATION

Rahaun Woods is the only one I have a real problem with. Don't get me wrong I think he is a good player but at pick #13 that is a reach and he also isn't the speed receiver that a lot of us think we need either.

SABURZFAN
01-27-2004, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by LEVYTATION

i'm not sold on jacob rogers.i've seen USC play a lot this past year and i don't feel that he's really that good.he seems to be a little soft.i think he needs to hit the weight room and develop strength or he'll get eaten alive in the NFL.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-27-2004, 07:28 AM
I am not a big fan of Rashaun Woods or from what I have been hearing, Will Smith.

I would be very happy with Reggie Williams or Michael Clayton (IMO - very underrated). Or if Tommie Harris falls down that far.

lordofgun
01-27-2004, 09:30 AM
Rivers in the second. :hungry:

thenry20
01-30-2004, 05:30 AM
Kellen will NOT fall down to us, that is fact people!

:madcurse:

Jan Reimers
01-30-2004, 06:10 AM
I'm not sold on Will Smith - I think Udeze may be the only impact TE in this draft - and Tommie Harris may be a great player, but we have areas of greater need.

The only defensive players I would take at 13 are Udeze, who probably won't be available and Taylor, who definitely won't be.

hemi13
01-30-2004, 07:01 AM
I honesty don't see our Bills taking a d-lineman in the first round. I do however see them taking either a wideout, tightend, or QB. Phillip Rivers stock has shot through the roof since the senior bowl and we'll be lucky if he's still on the board come pick 13. This man is going to be a superstar in the NFL and I personally would like it to be in a Bills uniform. I know people are going to think I'm crazy for wanting to take him first, but this is a talent we can't pass on. We all know that recievers take some time to help a team. It takes time to learn a teams system and the pro offense. Rivers can learn from Drew for the next couple years before being thrown into the fire.

35Pete
01-30-2004, 07:01 AM
Udeze is a DE, not a TE. And I like him too. Question: Will he be there at #13?

Jan Reimers
01-30-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by 35Pete
Udeze is a DE, not a TE. And I like him too. Question: Will he be there at #13?

Sorry, I hit the wrong key. I think he has really climbed the charts, and most of the mock drafts have him gone by 13.

Tatonka
01-30-2004, 07:40 AM
alot of things can go wrong at the combine and drop guys in a heartbeat..

if udeze shows up and does the 225 bench only 15 reps or something.. watch him drop like a bad habit.

Dozerdog
01-30-2004, 07:42 AM
On the flip side- if something is wrong they usually don't even participate. Many of the locks to go in the top 10 don't even bother- especially in the speed drills.

Combines are good for the guys who want to move up in the draft, or even get noticed.

If you are a top pick- you have everything to lose and not much to gain

NC-BILLS44
01-30-2004, 08:00 AM
Philip Rivers #13. I wouldn't have a problem with that. The best scenario would be 2nd round, but he won't last that long IMO.

I'm not sold on any of the D-linemen in the draft this year. Maybe Lavalis from LSU, but this draft isn't very deep on DL or S, so why not take Rivers in the 1st?