PDA

View Full Version : REad this....

elltrain22
01-27-2004, 03:05 PM
This was Coughlin's conversation w/ Gilbride when he told him he was going to be qb coach:

KG: Man, i gotta tell ya, i can't wait to get down to business and fix this offense of yers.

TC: Yea, we are real excited. Tell me some of your ideas.

KG: Well, first lets never, ever, ever run on first down. Lets make it so defenses can key on our playcalling the whole game, and get Collins killed.

TC: ahhh....

KG: Wait, there's more. Lets get tricky a little and have our running back ( who hasn't thrown a pass since pee wee league ), throw the ball near the goal line at a crucial part of the game. And ya know how some teams run on third and short, let's just always pass, and outta the shotgun.

TC: Woooahhh, wait a minute....

KG: Man, i just can't wait. It's gonna be just like Houston, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo all over again. We can call the same plays, not be creative, get drunk, do drugs before the game, and....

TC: On second thought, maybe it would be best if you just coach qb's. Yea, coach the qb's.

KG: But...

TC: Now listen, i am nice enough to have hired your dumbbrass, so you can either take the job or go coach Cornell and get fired from there in about 2-3 more years. At least here your still in the NFL.

KG: Alright, i'll take it, but keep my in mind of oc, okay?

TC: Whatever ( laughs to himself )

shelby
01-27-2004, 04:21 PM
:lol:

The Spaz
01-27-2004, 04:25 PM
Spelling is essential!:up::beer:

BigZ
01-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Almost as funny as "real men of genius"