PDA

View Full Version : Writers Wanted

northernbillfan
01-27-2004, 11:23 AM
The Bills Zone is taking serious submissions for writers to join our staff.

If you are interested in writing a weekly or bi-weekly column, articles, or any other submissions for our front page (http://www.billszone.com/), please reply in this thread, or drop a PM to myself or Dozerdog.

Player bios, draft previews, FA speculations, team reports, op/ed pieces, whatever topic you feel like writing about is acceptable.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

elltrain22
01-27-2004, 03:14 PM
i would like to do it, hook me up. I love to write, and i love the Bills.

McBFLO
01-27-2004, 03:22 PM
Sure I'd like to. let me know what info you need from me.

shadowfax
01-27-2004, 03:28 PM
i'm a writer. i'm a bills fan. i prefer to not bother with the shift key unless writing in a formal setting. hence the lowercase. but yes. i'd be into the op/ed pieces. and i wouldn't suck, promise.

OOPS: PLEASE MOVE THIS UNDER THE RELEVANT THREAD. SORRY.

ryjam282
01-27-2004, 09:25 PM
I would be interested. Please give me some details. Thanks.

Ryan

northernbillfan
01-28-2004, 12:32 AM
Glad to hear you guys are interested in writing for the Zone. Check your PMs.

hemi13
01-29-2004, 05:39 AM
I would love to help, I used to write years ago for the promotions department at the Fox Broadcasting Company. Would like to start writing again. Please email me.

northernbillfan
01-30-2004, 01:58 AM
Thanks for all the responses thus far. We are putting to gether a great writing staff and you will start to see your work posted on the Zone's front page. With out any of you, this wouldn't be the best Bills fan site on the net.

Originally posted by hemi13
I would love to help, I used to write years ago for the promotions department at the Fox Broadcasting Company. Would like to start writing again. Please email me.

You've got mail.

northernbillfan
02-04-2004, 01:08 AM
Welcome aboard the lastest Zone writing staff. Thus far they have contributed greatly to our front page. Keep up the good work guys, and gals.

The Bills Zone (http://www.billszone.com/)

You'll see regular contributions from eltrain, ryjam, The Spaz and more from the verterans like Winfield. Don't forget our regular Historian feature from Billsology. With their help, the Bills Zone will continue to give you the best reports from the best fans in the world.

If you too would like to contribute to the Zone, don't hesitate to drop me a line.