PDA

View Full Version : Wire Credits Billy Jenkins for his Quick Development

RedEyE
10-10-2002, 07:17 PM
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC%20East/Buffalo/default.htm <~~~ The Link

The article:

We hear the Bills’ players and coaching staff have done a great job bringing along rookie S Coy Wire. Wire credits most of the defense for helping him adjust to a new position, but he told PFW that Billy Jenkins, the player he beat out for the starting SS job, is the player who has helped him out the most. "If I ever had a question, he was the first one to answer it for me," Wire said. "And he was really a great help to me. So, his being selfless like that, especially in the position he was in, I have a lot of respect for him." Wire also gave a ton of credit to the coaching staff. "I’ve really been blessed with great coaches, especially my position coach, Steve Jackson. We just spent about 20 minutes after practice on his own time — he’s out there breaking a sweat, running routes for me, and that’s something he doesn’t have to do. But he takes the time because he wants to help me get to where I’m going

**No stone throwing in this locker room :stone:

Herdwatcher
10-10-2002, 07:46 PM
Sounds great Coy. Make sure you go over your pursuit line of attack, and don't find yourself again chasing. Find the line..

BillsNYC
10-11-2002, 10:11 AM
least we're gettin SOME of our moneys worth out of jenkins...