X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Where are the other WRs? Johnson? Rone?

We made such a big deal about keeping Andre Rone and Charles Johnson. What are they for? Maybe Gilbride should try 4 and 5 receiver sets. I liked what I saw out of Rone and would like to see him get used in returns or on the field with Drew. What do you guys think?

• NC-BILLS44
    • Jul 2002

I won't mind seeing Rone either. But, the other WRs are playing so well. How will he get any reps?
    I think I've seen Johnson on special teams.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Fine with me that we don't see Johnson. I saw enough in the preseason.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Fat Tony
        • Sep 2002

Re: Where are the other WRs? Johnson? Rone?

Originally posted by Mike32282
        We made such a big deal about keeping Andre Rone and Charles Johnson. What are they for? Maybe Gilbride should try 4 and 5 receiver sets. I liked what I saw out of Rone and would like to see him get used in returns or on the field with Drew. What do you guys think?

So you want Andre Rone and CJ on the field in a 5 WR set-

Instead of JR, Centers, Henry,or Moore- You're nuts.

No one to pick up the Blitz- no one to give the opposition something else to think about (run)- and lousy blockers if they happen to get the ball to someone else.

You have a QB at 1700 plus yards on pace for a 5600 yard season... why mess with it?

Rone on returns... yeah.. let's bench Rogers who's got a TD already....

:hammeru:

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Where are the other WRs? Johnson? Rone?

Originally posted by Fat Tony
          ...Rone on returns... yeah.. let's bench Rogers who's got a TD already....
          in preseason, we have johnson and rone for depth.

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

I agree w/ LOG on Johnson. I saw plenty of him at Pittsburgh too. He was supposed to be awesome coming out of college. Never quite made it. Another sketchy pickup IMO.

Rone will be useful in time. He's young. He might move in next year after and if Price leaves. If he keeps this up, he'll command some bucks that IMO aren't worth us paying.

Reed is gonna be an animal.
            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Where are Johnson and Rone? This week they are probably making like Houston Texan WRs so our DBs have a chance to get a feel for the plays the Texans will run. That's the way it goes if you're deep in the depth chart.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
              X