X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I the end I
    • Sep 2003

What's Birons Deal?

He's been so hot lately. He looks like hasek out there making incredible saves. Why is he just starting to play out of his mind now? It was clear that he was capable of it. Remember when Hasek injured his groin and Biron played for almost an entire season for him? He was awesome all season long. It looked like he'd be a superstar goalie for the next year when Hasek was supposed to retire. The that year came and he just bombed letting in soft goal after soft goal. It's been happening for like 4 years now, but last night and the game before that he reminded me of when he played for Hasek that one seasonl, hes tole both of those games for us.
  • realmendontwearteal
    Blue and Gold perhaps....
    • Dec 2003

as long as wins come and the sabres get into the playoffs. keep up the wins and good goaltending
    Curt Schilling needs to STFU

Comment

• keepdasabesinbuffalo
      anyone seen my 50 mission cap?
      • Dec 2002

He looks like hasek out there
      he's been looker stronger than ususal, but let's not get carried away
      I play real hockey...on the ICE, with a white helmet!

Comment

• Sabre11
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by keepdasabesinbuffalo
        I don't know? a couple of his saves that last two games have been pretty incredible. I'm not say he is Hasek, but a couple of his save have been Hasek like. My theory is because of Norennen. He saw Norennen playing hot, so he HAD to pick up his game. His focus and intensity has picked up. I think he got the push he needed...

Comment

• I the end I
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by keepdasabesinbuffalo

I have seen at least 5 incredible hasek-like saves, in the last two games. 5 shots that should have definately went in, without Biron playying so hot.

Comment

• pyrrhonist
            • Sep 2003

This is the Biron that we need to see on the ice, night in, night out. I'll agree that the push from Mika helps, but plain & simple, he just needs to produce. Of course, it always helps when your defense actually participates on the backcheck.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

I have NHL Center Ice so I was watching th eMSG Networj and theer announcers were saying he was mediating during tv timeouts and any stop in the action. Did anyobe else notice this?

Comment

• Sabre11
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                I have NHL Center Ice so I was watching th eMSG Networj and theer announcers were saying he was mediating during tv timeouts and any stop in the action. Did anyobe else notice this?
                I'll have to watch for that tonight. I have CenterIce on Dishnetwork, they give me the feed from both teams on most nights, so I get to listen Rick most of the time.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Sorry for the typos a little too much last night.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍