• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

canadian football JR winning in superbowl tourney

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So far the Canadian Jr football team has won all the preliminary games including beating the US!!!

This is the same tourney that Mac's QB played in and of course alot of the Canadian kids are now being blanketed by NCAA team. My source, the Friday Toronto Sun Sports section.

All I can say is if our boys beat the Houston Highschool Allstars is a major triumph for Canadian football!
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Who?

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

nfl/cfl are partners in hosting football tourneys for kids up here.I doubt if you would have heard of it there.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ticatfan
        nfl/cfl are partners in hosting football tourneys for kids up here.I doubt if you would have heard of it there.
        You got that right. You have any of the rosters or teams?

Comment

• ticatfan
          The Meathead of Muslims!
          • Jul 2002

It was the nfl thing,not the nfl/cfl I thought it was.NFL jr's superbowl tourney.That houston team pounded the canadians 31-0
          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
          X