• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • to80td
    Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Bledsoe assesses 'frustrating' season

"Frustrating," he says. "The style of offense we were forced to play was dramatically different than a year ago. We were set up personnelwise to play a lot more conservative style, but at times we tried to play the same style as last year. We just didn't have the personnel for it."

• The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

I think Bledsoe is mentally killing himself even further by thinking about the season. He should start doing Yoga or something.

Byrd.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

good read. thanks.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• helmetguy
        Touch the helmet for luck
        • Sep 2002

That's about the closest you'll ever here Bledsoe come to saying that Gilbride had **** for brains.

It's amazing how great a QB can look when you keep it simple. Neither NE's nor Carolina's offenses were anything fancy or cute. But they were efficient and kept the mistakes to a minimum. Mark my words-you'll see a lot more of the same next year...from the Buffalo Bills.
        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

Oh yea helmut guy, i couldn't agree w/ ya more. Drew I hope is doing yoga or something to take last year outta his head.
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
          X