PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy line matchup

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Ray, May, and Barnaby against Corson, Tucker, and Domi.:up: The Ray line would have whupped the Domi line's ass into next week.:punk:

Dozerdog
02-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
Ray, May, and Barnaby against Corson, Tucker, and Domi.:up: The Ray line would have whupped the Domi line's ass into next week.:punk: http://www.tiedomi.com/Assets/Images/fight-domi-ray3.jpg

Dozerdog
02-01-2004, 11:45 AM
I love the stort Razor told one day on Empire about him and the NHL Draft.

Aparently, Ray and Domi's battles together started way back in Juniors.

When the draft came, his Agent picked him up and they were to drive to the draft and wait for him to be selected. As it turns out, Domi was also represented by the same agent. When Razor got into the car for the drive, there was Domi sititng in the back seat.

He said it was a very quiet ride in the car all the way. As it turned out, their agent even made them room together. After check in, the two just glared at each other alone in the room. Soon enough, the tewo of them were battling it out in the hotel room.

:chuckle: :fight: :chair::box: :stick: :loblo: :duel:

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Ray is just slipping his jersey off before he instills a sound asswhupping on little man, McAssmunch.:D

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I love the stort Razor told one day on Empire about him and the NHL Draft.

Aparently, Ray and Domi's battles together started way back in Juniors.

When the draft came, his Agent picked him up and they were to drive to the draft and wait for him to be selected. As it turns out, Domi was also represented by the same agent. When Razor got into the car for the drive, there was Domi sititng in the back seat.

He said it was a very quiet ride in the car all the way. As it turned out, their agent even made them room together. After check in, the two just glared at each other alone in the room. Soon enough, the tewo of them were battling it out in the hotel room.

:chuckle: :fight: :chair::box: :stick: :loblo: :duel:
:rofl: I remember that!:up::punk: