PDA

View Full Version : Peters and Bolton are whimps compared to Razor

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 11:59 AM
I get so tired of watching them go through their 5 minute posing before a punch is thrown. They act like they are too scared to start fighting. Then once one of them does have the gnads to throw a punch they usually pull the other guy down to the ground before any meaningful exchanges can ensue....BORING!!:down: Razor would have whipped both of their asses. If he got pissed at someone, usually within 5 seconds he was instilling a sound asswhupping on them. :hail: Razor

The Spaz
02-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Peters and Boulton are want a bees Razor wasn't into all those stupid boxing poses he just would drop the gloves and go after you and you better be ready. I really liked as Brad May as well as he probably had one of the hardest punches by a fighter but he constantly broke his hand.

Dozerdog
02-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Razor had a rule change because of him!

Now that's cool:up:

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I really liked as Brad May as well as he probably had one of the hardest punches by a fighter....

Yeah, just ask Derek Plante.:snicker:

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Razor had a rule change because of him!

Now that's cool:up:
Oh yeah!:punk: The man was an innovative genius.:D

The Spaz
02-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

Yeah, just ask Derek Plante.:snicker:

What happened with that?:confused:

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 12:26 PM
When May got traded to Vancouver, shortly after, The Sabres played The Canucks. During the game a melee ensued around The Canucks net and Plante was in the general area. May came out of nowheres and smoked him with a right...I think he broke his nose and gave him two black eyes.:snicker:

The Spaz
02-01-2004, 12:34 PM
When May got traded to Vancouver, shortly after, The Sabres played The Canucks. During the game a melee ensued around The Canucks net and Plante was in the general area. May came out of nowheres and smoked him with a right...I think he broke his nose and gave him two black eyes.:snicker:

Oh that's right I remember now! Man would always have the one punch knockouts but would break his hand most of the time. I remember he broke his hand one time and he was out for like 8-10 weeks or so and in a game he was asked when he was going to get in a fight at intermission and right after the intermission he got in a fight with a Kings players and he broke his hand again.:dizzy:

SkateZilla
02-01-2004, 01:21 PM

Oh yeah!:punk: The man was an innovative genius.:D

Call Me Dumb but what was the rule change?

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Razor used to tape his jersey up so with the least little tug it would slide off, thus no jersey for the other guy to tie him up with and he could commence with the butt whipping umimpeded.:up: It used to work very well for him until they ruled against doing that anymore.:cynic:

SabreEleven
02-02-2004, 01:58 PM
Razor used to tape his jersey up so with the least little tug it would slide off, thus no jersey for the other guy to tie him up with and he could commence with the butt whipping umimpeded.:up: It used to work very well for him until they ruled against doing that anymore.:cynic:

Wouldn't he also just take off all together when they we're dancing around at a beginning of the fight?

mchurchfie
02-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Ray never danced before he fought. He would take the jersey off, his nipples would get hard, and he would go medieval on someone's face...within seconds.:up: