PDA

View Full Version : Please God Let Them Lose Thread

saviorbledsoe
02-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Please God let the Patsies lose tonight. I dont want to be sitting next to 20 drunken a$$hole pats fans next year and have them asking me how many rings the Bills have compared to their 2. Please, after this season we have had, may we have some sort of victory in a Patriots loss tonight?????

GO PANTHERS!

:rocket:
:stone:
:stick:
:hang:

The Spaz
02-01-2004, 12:39 PM
**** those mother ****ing Patriots. Go Panthers!:boom:

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 12:43 PM
I just plunked $300 down on The Patsies.:couch:

saviorbledsoe
02-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

Blastphomy!!!!
(spelling)?

Tatonka
02-01-2004, 12:50 PM

that is a HORRIBLE bet.

Tatonka
02-01-2004, 12:51 PM
the spread is moving up towards the pats, because that is what John Q. Public is on....

vegas doesnt lose.. and the public rarely wins...

vegas's lights will be bright and shiny in the morning.

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Why do you say that??:idunno: They made $200 for me last time?:idunno: 7 points is pushing it a little, 6 1/2 would have been better, but I think that it will be a 24-10 game Patsies anyways.:up: Experience will prevail.

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
that is a HORRIBLE bet.
In other words, you put your house on the Panthers, right?:idunno::D

saviorbledsoe
02-01-2004, 01:04 PM

In other words, you put your house on the Panthers, right?:idunno::D

If the Bills were in the Superbowl and you just knew that the other team was going to win......would you bet on the Bills, the other team, or not bet at all???? I ask this of you Obi Wan.

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
If the Bills were in the Superbowl and you just knew that the other team was going to win......would you bet on the Bills, the other team, or not bet at all???? I ask this of you Obi Wan.

In other words, do I bet with my heart or my brain, right.:idunno: Its a win/win situation. If I REALLY knew without a doubt that the other team was going to win, I would bet on that team. At least the winnings would take a little of the sting out of the Bills losing. If the Bills win then I win anyways, right.:up: Never doubt my loyalties to The Bills, I bought my Bills jacket when they were 2-14 Lil Glasshopper:up:

saviorbledsoe
02-01-2004, 01:37 PM

In other words, do I bet with my heart or my brain, right.:idunno: Its a win/win situation. If I REALLY knew without a doubt that the other team was going to win, I would bet on that team. At least the winnings would take a little of the sting out of the Bills losing. If the Bills win then I win anyways, right.:up: Never doubt my loyalties to The Bills, I bought my Bills jacket when they were 2-14 Lil Glasshopper:up:

Grasshopper chief.

mchurchfie
02-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Glad to see you see it my way.:up:

saviorbledsoe
02-01-2004, 10:05 PM
3 points. You lost and the Pats won. Doesnt that suck?

Michael82
02-02-2004, 03:00 AM

What were you thinking?!?!? 7 points was a lot of points! I tried to tell you. I put $100 down on the Panthers covering the spread and I won! :$:

:nana:

mchurchfie
02-02-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
3 points. You lost and the Pats won. Doesnt that suck?
:moon:

mchurchfie
02-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
What were you thinking?!?!? 7 points was a lot of points! I tried to tell you. I put $100 down on the Panthers covering the spread and I won! :$:

:nana:
What do you mean?:idunno: I predicted the score to be 24-10 Pats. Pats O DID put up 32 points, if their D stuffs the running game then it is looking pretty good, which other than one long run, they did. I had no idea they were going to let The Panthers go "Air Coryell" on their asses, that hasn't happened all year, especially with Ty Law back there.:idunno: If Adam Get Bentatari makes those first two easy FGs, which he normally does automatically, I win.:idunno: If The Pats stop two or three of the Panther's drives in the second half, I win.:idunno: I thought that at the time it was a pretty solid bet??:huh: A couple of plays did me in, that was it.:cynic: