X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Jason Peters

What about Jason Peters as a 4th or 5th round draft choice as a TE if we don't grab one earlier. He has real quick feet and is the best blocking TE in this draft.

Jason Peters 6-5 320

Last edited by The Spaz; 02-01-2004, 08:41 PM.
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

sure why not.. i also like keith willis from va tech.... he had a good gridiron classic game ...more of a pass catching threat.......he could be available in rd 5-7 or as a free agent.....

Peters could be eric green jr....

Bmax

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Rob's Scouting has just done an updated three round draft. They have Buffalo taking Jason Peters in round 3.

To be honest, I'm not thrilled with that. He'd be OK if we didn't already have Mark Campbell, a big guy who's a pretty good blocker with decent hands, but not very fleet. I would rather get a different kind of TE to complement him, someone who can stretch the field a little better. He sure would be a load to try and tackle though. Can you imagine a 180 lb CB trying to bring down a 320 lb TE?
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
        Rob's Scouting has just done an updated three round draft. They have Buffalo taking Jason Peters in round 3.

To be honest, I'm not thrilled with that. He'd be OK if we didn't already have Mark Campbell, a big guy who's a pretty good blocker with decent hands, but not very fleet. I would rather get a different kind of TE to complement him, someone who can stretch the field a little better. He sure would be a load to try and tackle though. Can you imagine a 180 lb CB trying to bring down a 320 lb TE?
        I think he could easily replace Neufeld and Moore is getting up ther in years. Also imagine Peters in the Jumbo Formation on the goalline it's going to be a TD baby!

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
          chop chop
          • Jun 2003

lol, I just pmed tatonka about this guy and i didnt even see this thread...
          Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
            lol, I just pmed tatonka about this guy and i didnt even see this thread...
            I'm on top of the draft man have no fears.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Peters is a reach at 3, particularly when good players at positions of greater need will still be available. I'd only take a Ben Watson there, if he surprisingly fell that low.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Peters is a reach at 3, particularly when good players at positions of greater need will still be available. I'd only take a Ben Watson there, if he surprisingly fell that low.
                Yeah that's why I said 4th or 5th round.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍