• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

I'm glad TD didn't hire Weiss

They don't do anything special. Most of their success is due to the timing involved between Brady and his receivers. (And, of course, their D)

Also, this Super Bowl sucks. Here's hoping it gets a little more exciting in the next quarter and a half.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

The half time show was too long.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

erm riiiiiiiiiiiiiight
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• imbondz
        Democrats are people too
        • Jan 2003

yeah, the Patriots offense only methodically scored 32 points on the best defense in the league this year. They made tons of adjustments and rarely stalled on any possession. Brady threw for over 300 yards. yeah, their offense sucks!!
        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Sep 2003

worst superbowl ever... your crazy homer! that was one of the best superbowls i ever seen

Comment

• thenry20
            • Jan 2004

It's crazy to think anybody thought this SB sucked!

Truly, it's been one of the best in the past decade.

Panthers had them on the ropes if their D could just stop one rushing play and take it to overtime.

Their D sucked! I should say their D-line is way overrated!!

Comment

• Jeff1220
              • Jul 2002

Hey geniuses, look at the time it was posted. At the time, it was one of the worst.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                worst superbowl ever... your crazy homer! that was one of the best superbowls i ever seen
                Why do you have a picture of a muscular guy on your sig? Do you reeeally like to look at him?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Back to the thread... I think Weis is excellent at getting the most out of his talent. Brady has only an average, but accurate, arm. His receivers are not Pro Bowl caliber. The RBs are mediocre. But he game plans and adjusts to use everything he has.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    Back to the thread... I think Weis is excellent at getting the most out of his talent. Brady has only an average, but accurate, arm. His receivers are not Pro Bowl caliber. The RBs are mediocre. But he game plans and adjusts to use everything he has.
                    If MM fails we will hear the wails of the fan-dum howling for Weis.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      If MM fails we will hear the wails of the fan-dum howling for Weis.
                      I think MM is the same kind of coach as Weis, i.e., the anti-Gilbride, who fits the system to his players. MM will be great.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

I think MM is the same kind of coach as Weis, i.e., the anti-Gilbride, who fits the system to his players. MM will be great.
                        works for me.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I think you're right. It's true he did use basically the same system in Pittsburgh that Gilbride ran before him, but he cut down the number of checkdowns and reads that Kordell had to make. Hopefully, that will work for Bledsoe. We could actually not change the current system that much...just improve the play-calling and limit the number of reads.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                            New and Improved!!
                            • Aug 2003

Re: I'm glad TD didn't hire Weiss

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                            They don't do anything special. Most of their success is due to the timing involved between Brady and his receivers. (And, of course, their D)

Also, this Super Bowl sucks. Here's hoping it gets a little more exciting in the next quarter and a half.
                            You dont have to do anything "special" when your offense executes. Winning is the only stat that matters.
                            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Jeff1220
                              • Jul 2002

Re: Re: I'm glad TD didn't hire Weiss

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins

You dont have to do anything "special" when your offense executes. Winning is the only stat that matters.
                              The key word there being "execute." I don't think the play calling is anything special, but for the most part, the Pats have a QB that can get rid of the ball quickly and accurately, and receivers who are where they're supposed to be when they're supposed to be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X