PDA

View Full Version : I'm actually starting to like Deion.

Earthquake Enyart
02-02-2004, 09:37 AM
During the God awful pregame, they did a "coach" segment with Jeff Fisher. When he got through with his insightful analysis :puke: "Carolina has to run the ball. The Pats have to stop the run" :duh: They cut back to Deion in the studio, where he had a quizzical look on his face and he implored "Tell us something we don't know, coach!". :rofl: I was thinking the exact same thing.

helmetguy
02-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Looks like GW got his tremendous grasp of the blatantly obvious from his mentor.

"Um, we've got to get better in that area..."
No ****, coach! If he says that down in DC, Gibbs oughta ***** slap him.

The Spaz
02-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Looks like GW got his tremendous grasp of the blatantly obvious from his mentor.

"Um, we've got to get better in that area..."
No ****, coach! If he says that down in DC, Gibbs oughta ***** slap him.

We didn't execute in that area very well.:rofl:

helmetguy
02-02-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
We didn't execute in that area very well.:rofl:

Geez, Coach! Ya THINK????

The Spaz
02-02-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy

Geez, Coach! Ya THINK????

I don't think it ever going to get old bashing GW and KG.

Ebenezer
02-02-2004, 10:07 AM
IMO, Deion had the best insights at halftime and delivered his opinion without his usual cockiness...I was impressed.

DraftBoy
02-02-2004, 10:10 AM
I think he could be a hell of a coach if he can keep his ego in check. Hes got a great base of knowledge for the game. Hes definetly be a players coach but would his ego allow it to happen. Only time will tell I supose.

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-02-2004, 11:27 AM
No way, the worst thing about GW was when he would say the players didn't execute. What coach, you had the greatest game plan in place but the players stunk?