Offseason Tailgate In April: Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Offseason Tailgate In April: Interested?

For those in the MD/VA/DC area (and anyone else who would be interested), we'll be having a 'tailgate' the weekend of April 16-18. This is the 2nd year we're doing this; a few of us from Two Bills Drive got together last year and spend a nice Saturday at the Inner Harbor, then went out to the Improv comedy club that night. It was a great time. I still haven't worked out all the details yet-someone mentioned doing an Inner Harbor cruise and I'm looking into it now-but I will keep you posted. If you are interested, feel free to PM me and let me know. Thanks.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

We will probably be having a draft party in April here in B-lo also.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jaded 7
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

I'm in! :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        We will probably be having a draft party in April here in B-lo also.
        Yeah, I know. I wish I could make it. Last year, I lucked into going to the draft party at RICH, which was pretty nice. This year, I want to go to the 'select a seat' at RICH, just to get a chance to see what's available season ticket-wise (I'm getting season tickets for the first time this year!) and to sit in my seat. There's no way I could afford to to that and go to the draft party. Maybe next year I'll come up for the draft.
        Last edited by R. Rich; 02-02-2004, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jaded 7
          I'm in! :)

Okay. I'll keep you informed as to what the plans are.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by R. Rich

Yeah, I know. I wish I could make it. Last year, I lucked into going to the draft party at RICH, which was pretty nice. This year, I want to go to the 'select a seat' at RICH, just to get a chance to see what's available season ticket-wise (I'm getting season tickets for the first time this year!) and to sit in my seat. There's no way I could afford to to that and go to the draft party. Maybe next year I'll come up for the draft.
            I'll be at the draft in NYC this year!

Comment

• R. Rich
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz

Have fun! Make sure you're there early since it's 'first come, first served'.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by R. Rich

Have fun! Make sure you're there early since it's 'first come, first served'.
                I know I went 2 years ago as well. Long day but fun once your in!

Comment

• BillsMan80
                  Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
                  • Jul 2002

Spaz, I'm goin too, except I am getting reserved seats. Do you want to try and meet up there this year?
                  The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
                  THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillsMan80
                    Spaz, I'm goin too, except I am getting reserved seats. Do you want to try and meet up there this year?
                    How do you get reserved seats? As far as I know it's always been first come first serve? Yeah if your foing though it would be fun to meet up with another Bills fan.

Comment

• elltrain22
                      • Sep 2003

If i wasn't in NC at school, that would be mad cool
                      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz

i'm from long island so nyc is close... is the draft tix still avail or is it free first come first go? and where is it being held thx dude

Comment

• R. Rich
                          • Apr 2003

Here's what we have planned:

FRIDAY, APRIL 16TH
                          We'll meet at Sliders (where we were for the Bills @ Ravens preseason game last August) after those who are coming into town get checked into their hotels.

SATURDAY, APRIL 17TH
                          1. We'll meet at the Inner Harbor, probably around 11am
                          2. We'll take the Inner Harbor cruise, which boards at 11:30am and goes until 2pm (brunch and a tour is included; see Baltimore/Washington Area Events forum for details).
                          3. After the cruise, we'll go to the Aquarium. If you have never been there, it's a nice place.
                          4. We'll meet for dinner some time around 5pm or so (site will be determined by the group).
                          5. After dinner, we'll go to the Baltimore Improv for an evening of comedy. We did this last year and had a great time.
                          6. We'll decide after the Improv if we want to do anything, like go out for drinks or whatever.

SUNDAY, APRIL 18TH
                          We'll get together for breakfast before everyone leaves. Hopefully this year, we can take more photos. I'll have my digital camera and I'm sure KRC will bring his again. We'll try to get a group photo to post in the Baltimore/Washington Area Events forum.

So, that's what we have in store for the weekend. If you're interested, you can make your reservations for the Improv and the cruise through links posted in the Baltimore/Washington Area Events forum. Hope to see you in a few weeks!

Comment

Working...
                          X