PDA

View Full Version : Be The Bigger Person

HAMMER
02-02-2004, 04:16 PM
I am seeing a lot of sour grapes on this site today regarding the Patriots. The Pats and their staff have conducted themselves more than admirably. They are not lucky, luck doesn't win 15 straight games. Brady is a good QB on his way to the "great" label if he wins another SB.

Give the Pats players and organization the props that they deserve. (You don't have to like doing it) They have earned it. Show the rest of the football world that Bills Fans have class and aren't total homers.

Dozerdog
02-02-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm with you 100%

This place is getting more like Finhell every day with all the crying going on.

It would be different if the Pats get away with the "Tuck Rule" every week but face it- they are the kings right now. They win with pure hard work- No trash talking, no cell phones in the endzone- no spitting on fans, no sharpies in the socks - no BS-

Lombardi -like football. I have to say I'm impressed

AG75
02-02-2004, 04:28 PM
NOT FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Heck, I was one of the few actually wanting them to win. I don't like them, but I don't hate them as much as the Fins and I always root for the AFC(unless it's the Fins) and had a problem with the thought of such a new franchise winning it all.

However, Carolina is no joke and I would not be surprised to see them back next year in the bowl.

The_Philster
02-02-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by AG75
However, Carolina is no joke and I would not be surprised to see them back next year in the bowl.

My buddy at work who's a Panthers fan was saying the same thing. Of course I had to let him know that his Cats were gonna get beaten yet again when they face us. :biggrin:

Voltron
02-02-2004, 04:57 PM
I agree they were the best team this year but only because of coaching and some very questionable calls in 2 of the playoff games! The NFL even admited that the officals in the Pats Colts game screwed up and may have cost the colts a chance to win! It just gets old seeing the same team get away with it year after year EVEN WITH REPLAY!

AG75
02-02-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

My buddy at work who's a Panthers fan was saying the same thing. Of course I had to let him know that his Cats were gonna get beaten yet again when they face us. :biggrin:

:bf1:

lordofgun
02-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Screw the pats. :up:

mchurchfie
02-02-2004, 06:25 PM
I agree, screw the Pats!!:up:...especially their halfass kicker.:cynic:

Ice_Cube
02-02-2004, 06:30 PM
uh...

As a Dolfan, I can really say that the Bills don't bother me.

mchurchfie
02-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Screw you too.:up:

to80td
02-02-2004, 06:41 PM
I agree HAMMER.

STAMPY
02-03-2004, 10:05 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by Ice_Cube
uh...
As a Dolfan, I can really say that the Bills don't bother me. [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by mchurchfie
Screw you too.:up:

lol thats funny

Patrick76777
02-03-2004, 10:16 AM
I've got no hate for the Pats!

That's a great team. They only lost 2 games and one of them was by 2 or 3 points.

I don't remember the other game they lost! Was that a close one also?

baalworship
02-03-2004, 10:52 AM
The Pats are world champs again. The Pats are also a world-class organization and Bill Belichick is the best coach in the NFL. Bills fans should be glad the Pats won because the AFC and AFC East also won. The only AFC team I will always root against is the Dolphins.

G. Host
02-03-2004, 11:00 AM
If you are a bigger person, please sit on the next Pat Fan you see. I used to have sympathy for Pats and even cheered for them occasionally in playoffs but current generation of Pats fans make me hurl!

TigerJ
02-03-2004, 11:08 AM
I give the Patriots props for what they've done. I don't really like Bill Belichick, but I cant argue with what he's been able to do. Now I'm ready to move on and prepare to beat the Patirots and the Dolphins next year!

lordofgun
02-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
If you are a bigger person, please sit on the next Pat Fan you see.

:rofl: Where's :bigmike: when you need him?

Mr. Miyagi
02-03-2004, 11:29 AM
So what I'm a sour grape??!! I hate the Pats. I hate Tom Brady even more. Watching him hold up that trophy one more time gives me a gigantic stomach ache. :puke:

Screw the Pats!!! :angry:

BAM
02-03-2004, 11:51 AM
F the pats :down:

always hated them (along with the Jets, colts, dolphins) and always will :)

:huddle:

Buffatexas
02-03-2004, 01:29 PM
yeah yeah...so the pats won. Big deal. I give the pats credit where credit is due but I think if Kasay doesnt botch that kick, the panthers win. As far as Belly-chick bieng the best coach, I disagree. I think that honor should go to Parcells of Marvin Lewis, Belichick already had a playoff caliber team and were expected to do well. Bengals and Cowboys were a question mark all year and they went to the playoffs. And as a side note, yes the pats did get lucky, they lose two games and guess what, they are on the road in the playoffs and chances are, they don't go to the big dance. I call that luck.

CWOUSARET
02-03-2004, 03:13 PM
BITE ME!!!!!!! F%$^^)&^)(*^&%^$%$##&%^)__) those PATSIES!!!!!!!! They suck - they will always suck - why?????? Because they are PATSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only one other group of worthless individuals are more pathetic than the PATSIES and that's the DULL-FISH!!!!!!!!!!!! "May their mothers, who commit unnatural acts with lizards, be spewed upon by the empregnation fluid of a dying camels!"

Philagape
02-03-2004, 04:25 PM
Let history show that in Week 1, the Bills beat the eventual Super Bowl champions 31-0!!!!!

(i know, we went 5-10 after that and they beat us by the same score) ... but that doesn't change the fact that in Week 1, the Bills beat the eventual Super Bowl champions 31-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAHH!

mybills
02-03-2004, 07:41 PM
My sig says it all! :up: :evil: