The Ft. Lauderdale Sun Sentinel Reports that the Miami Dolphins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

The Ft. Lauderdale Sun Sentinel Reports that the Miami Dolphins...

are targeting Terrell Owens as their number one goal in Free Agency...along with Mark Brunnel. I want to date a super model...that isn't happening either...

no link yet.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

How far are you under the Cap?
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

i'm sure that they won't be the only teams interested in TO and brunell.they better get used to the word re-structure if that happens.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

I finally found a link...it is in an editorial...a pretty scathing editorial.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

those guys at the sun-sentinel crack me up.here they go again.they have to keep throwing the ogun situation around.they want a 1st and 3rd so bad that they can't see straight.if someone takes ogun off of their hands,that will alleviate some of the troubles that face the FISH.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

They want Owens and Brunell, and a 1st and 3rd for Ogun? People in Hell want ice water, too.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              People in Hell want ice water, too.

ROFLMAO.. This has to be one of the funniest quotes Ive read on this board..

Comment

Working...
              X