Wyche In Town Serving As A Volunteer Assistant For A Week!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deathadder
    • Mar 2003

Wyche In Town Serving As A Volunteer Assistant For A Week!!!

Funny how we get this info from the bengal's website....

Wyche interests Bills
    2-3-04, 9 p.m.
    Updated: 2-4-04, 4:15 p.m.
    BY GEOFF HOBSON
    Former Bengals head coach Sam Wyche is in Buffao going through a tryout of sorts this week in his bid to become new head coach Mike Mularkey's quarterbacks coach. Wyche is trying to show Mularkey, the man he started in NFL coaching 10 years ago in Tampa Bay, that his voice can hold up for the job.

"I'm here for a week basically serving as a volunteer assistant," Wyche said. "We'll see how it goes."
    http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

hopefully he can do it.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

Great find by the way
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Hire the guy, for heaven's sake, even if he has to whisper. Why does a QB coach need a bombastic voice?

He's a great football mind who could be instrumental in turning around Bledsoe's career.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• 35Pete
          • Mar 2003

Smart move by Mularky. The more that I see him at work the more I like him. At first I wanted Weis (I was really pissed off when they hired MM) but I am now a convert. MM you have got my vote!!

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jan 2004

WKBW-TV is reporting that Sam Wyche arrived in town last night. He is expected to spend the next couple of days talking to Mike Mularkey about the situation in Buffalo. We have been reporting for over a week now that it appears like he will become the QB coach with the team. He gave Mularkey his start in coaching. Expect him to sign on by the end of the week.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
              Expect him to sign on by the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
              X