PDA

View Full Version : Wyche In Town Serving As A Volunteer Assistant For A Week!!!

deathadder
02-05-2004, 12:41 AM
Funny how we get this info from the bengal's website....

http://cincinnatibengals.com/press/notebook.asp?notes_id=611#cont1

Wyche interests Bills
2-3-04, 9 p.m.
Updated: 2-4-04, 4:15 p.m.
BY GEOFF HOBSON
Former Bengals head coach Sam Wyche is in Buffao going through a tryout of sorts this week in his bid to become new head coach Mike Mularkey's quarterbacks coach. Wyche is trying to show Mularkey, the man he started in NFL coaching 10 years ago in Tampa Bay, that his voice can hold up for the job.

"I'm here for a week basically serving as a volunteer assistant," Wyche said. "We'll see how it goes."

Romes
02-05-2004, 01:28 AM
hopefully he can do it.

Romes
02-05-2004, 01:35 AM
Great find by the way :up:

Jan Reimers
02-05-2004, 02:59 AM
Hire the guy, for heaven's sake, even if he has to whisper. Why does a QB coach need a bombastic voice?

He's a great football mind who could be instrumental in turning around Bledsoe's career.

35Pete
02-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Smart move by Mularky. The more that I see him at work the more I like him. At first I wanted Weis (I was really pissed off when they hired MM) but I am now a convert. MM you have got my vote!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-05-2004, 11:36 AM
WKBW-TV is reporting that Sam Wyche arrived in town last night. He is expected to spend the next couple of days talking to Mike Mularkey about the situation in Buffalo. We have been reporting for over a week now that it appears like he will become the QB coach with the team. He gave Mularkey his start in coaching. Expect him to sign on by the end of the week.

Mr. Miyagi
02-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
Expect him to sign on by the end of the week.
:clap: