X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Sabres go for 5 in a row tonight...

I know that this is Billszone.com, but the Sabres are still a buffalo team, and it is pretty cool that they done so well lately. Biron is finally starting to show some dominance in net, and Zhintnik and Danny Briere have been great in this winning streak. Even better news for the Sabres is that tonight's game vs. Boston is the first in 3 game homeswing, in which we will play San Jose, and then the Los Angeles Kings, all teams we can legitimately beat. This streak could possibly reach 8, but if they win there next too they will have as many wins as losses, and that is a great accomplishment for a team that looked horrible just a season ago.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Must win. They need to keep winning at home and against teams the weak teams behind them and the several teams they are fighting against (Boston, Isles, Montreal). Anyone know if Jochen Hecht is playing tonight?

Biron needs to play as good as he's been and hopefully it's a decent crowd tonight and the boys get off to a huge start.

They have won 4 in a row and like 5 of 6 or something like that, but they have pretty much only made up 2pts in that span. They need to keep winning, get within 4 or so points from 8th after the home stand is over and then do a deal for a weakness of ours.

I have a good feeling we're making the playoffs this season as an 8th seed...... and we'll knock out Toronto in round one. Wouldn't that be something??
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

We have a sabres forum here as well...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• wwovince
        Squish the Freakin FISH and bury the PATSIES!!!
        • Jul 2002

Im sorry but the bruins are one of the best teams in the east i dont see the sabers winning tonight.
        I sell Wholesale. Anything your looking for i can get for you cheap email me!

Comment

• Moulds80
          • Oct 2003

The Bruins are pretty hot right now as well. Glenn Murray has 8 goals in the past 5 games. If Raycroft is in net, he will have to be on his game, but the last time these teams met the bruins came back from a 3-1 deficiet at home, then shut out Buffalo 1-0 on the road. Should be a good one.

GO BRUINS!
          I Billieve, always have and always will. Praying for the playoffs.

2004 World Sieres Champions; The Boston Red Sox.

Proud member of both Red Sox Nation and Buffalo Nation

Comment

• Moulds80
            • Oct 2003

Bruins win 6-2

GO BILLS!
            I Billieve, always have and always will. Praying for the playoffs.

2004 World Sieres Champions; The Boston Red Sox.

Proud member of both Red Sox Nation and Buffalo Nation

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

ooopss.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Myers57
                Registered User and McLovin stunt double
                • Sep 2003

It's Buffalo, we lose, get used to it..

Anywho, nice start by the Sabres with Andy Delmore's goal, but it definetely looked like the Sabres had suffered from their long vacation and looked like they never got their legs going in the swing of things...

Comment

Working...
                X