• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

OT:Faulk and Warner Interview

Did any of you see the Faulk and Warner interview on Inside the NFL? I felt sorry for him....he was really frustrated....but he shouldnt have done what he did, He should stand up to those kind of interviews when hes losing as well not only when hes winning.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

what happened? I didn't see it

Comment

• Rebecky
      • Aug 2002

Oh, that was sad, wasn't it.

Faulk got up in the middle of Bob Costas's interview, took off the mic and said, "I can't do this." Costas had been asking questions about what was going wrong, and Faulk had been evasive and quiet, basically just saying, "I don't know."

Comment

• WCoastFin
        I have the arms of a new born baby!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rebecky
        Oh, that was sad, wasn't it.

Faulk got up in the middle of Bob Costas's interview, took off the mic and said, "I can't do this." Costas had been asking questions about what was going wrong, and Faulk had been evasive and quiet, basically just saying, "I don't know."
        ya he looked almost like a zombie just totally out of it....they would ask him questions and he would answer like "ya, and?" (almost as if saying whats your point) or "I dont know" then he finally got up saying "I cant do this".....

It was sad but , hey, hes got a Super Bowl and he should be proud.....but it trully shows you what kind of charcter and competitor Faulk is, he still wants to win, plain and simple.......If there is someone on that Rams team that doesnt deserve being 0-5 its him, Marshall Faulk.
        We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
          • Jul 2002

I don't blame him for walking out. Costas was trying to goat him into trashing his coach's and teamates!

Comment

Working...
          X