X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bdogg
    • Oct 2003

the revenge of drew!

Whats up everybody I am the Bdogg, I am from dallas tx and i have been a bills fan my whole life! My family are cowboys fan so you know how that is. This is a great fan forum, I have benn reading what you people have to say since week 2 after the jags game. You people know football! I think this year will be the revenge of Drew Bledsoe MM will bring a more balanced offense, we will have a good ol and we will win this coming season. So dont be suprised when drew takes us all the way. I dont know about yall but i want TO as a reciever to!Let winfield go and get charles woodson or champ bailey.
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

Hope you're up for a good scrap or twenty, bdogg. I'm not a big supporter of TO.

But welcome to the Zone. Have fun!
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• bdogg
      • Oct 2003

Helmet Guy If not TO what other reciever would you go with?

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

Darrel Jackson from Seattle, great man to support Moulds.

Welcome to the boards btw. :)
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• bdogg
          • Oct 2003

Youre right havent seen him play much this year though.

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by bdogg
            Helmet Guy If not TO what other reciever would you go with?
            Actually, almost anyone BUT TO. I admit, he has skills, but for what we'd have to pay to get him, the money would be better spend in other areas; particularly DE, O-line, or FS. Another downside of TO is that he doesn't have the temperament to handle adversity all that well. This offense, after two years of Kevin Gilbride, doesn't need the disruptions of a TO.
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• bdogg
              • Oct 2003

Helmet Guy your right we could use that money, for another postion i just love TO.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Welcome to the board. I'm not holding my breath on your feelings of Drew comming true. I think he blows

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Welcome aboard bdogg!

You seem to be a pretty avid Bills fan, then you'll fit right in here.

As for your family of Cowpie fans, maybe Jaded should move in with your family.

Comment

• Bufftp
                    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

welcome bdogg
                    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                    to be led by permanent ideals -
                    that is what keeps a man patient
                    when the world ignores him,
                    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

Welcome, bdogg. Champ Bailey or Charles Woodson would be a great addition, but unfortunately they are cap busters who will cost more than Winfield. There are some other CBs who are good but wouldn't blow the cap up including Troy Vincent, Shawn Springs, Bobby Taylor and Fernando Bryant. Here's a link to make some comparisions.

NFL Draft most accurate mock drafts most accurate big board.

Terrell Owens is a great player but he'll also be very expensive. His "me first" attitude wears pretty thin after a while too. If he can make enough of a difference to win the Super Bowl, I could put up with him, but I'm not sure he could.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bdogg
                        Whats up everybody I am the Bdogg, I am from dallas tx and i have been a bills fan my whole life! My family are cowboys fan so you know how that is. This is a great fan forum, I have benn reading what you people have to say since week 2 after the jags game. You people know football! I think this year will be the revenge of Drew Bledsoe MM will bring a more balanced offense, we will have a good ol and we will win this coming season. So dont be suprised when drew takes us all the way. I dont know about yall but i want TO as a reciever to!Let winfield go and get charles woodson or champ bailey.
                        welcome bud.. i grew up in dallas tx myself.. i graduated from Plano East Senior High in 1992..

Originally posted by helmetguy
                        Actually, almost anyone BUT TO. I admit, he has skills, but for what we'd have to pay to get him, the money would be better spend in other areas; particularly DE, O-line, or FS. Another downside of TO is that he doesn't have the temperament to handle adversity all that well. This offense, after two years of Kevin Gilbride, doesn't need the disruptions of a TO.
                        you know what people dont realize about TO.. he dropped more passes than any of the top 20 wr's in the game last year.. by a long shot.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• madness23
                          • Apr 2003

Welcome! I'm a big TO supporter too, but not many people are fond of him around here.

That's alright we will get to see plenty of him if he signs with the Jets like they're talking about. He may have dropped more passes but no one has made more big plays as he has.

Comment

• hintexas
                            • Mar 2003

God Blessed Texas. Welcome good to have another Texan.

Comment

• Marvelous
                              • Feb 2004

I'd rather sink with Moulds then float with TO..
                              TO is a cancer to any team. Keishaun too...
                              GO BILLS!!! NE
                              Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
                              X